Trump Flirts With the Ultimate Tax Cut: No Income Taxes at All

Trump Flirts With the Ultimate Tax Cut: No Income Taxes at All

Not gonna lie... I just got a chubbie from that headline. Because it would be the ultimate way to constrain the size of the leviathon.
I’m down!
Trump literally just throws shit out there, no reason behind any of it. He thinks we are stupid enough to give him our vote.

Amusing as Hell, that a Pussy Board favors Trump by twice the level the Nation does

But I suppose NudeAfrica supports Robinson for N.C. Governor, so there's that.
The US had no personal income tax for longer than it has had one.
The US had no personal income tax for longer than it has had one. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yup, and it was a poor, backward Racist country before it got a personal income tax. Paris and London made New York look like West Memphis. your point?
donny "flirts" with BS all the time.

See polico (Pew Research) truth-o-meter.

Hell, anyone who counts his lies. 3K is a conservative number.
Yup, and it was a poor, backward Racist country before it got a personal income tax. Paris and London made New York look like West Memphis. your point? Originally Posted by Capital

That is garbage history at its finest.
Trump literally just throws shit out there, no reason behind any of it. He thinks we are stupid enough to give him our vote.

Amusing as Hell, that a Pussy Board favors Trump by twice the level the Nation does

But I suppose NudeAfrica supports Robinson for N.C. Governor, so there's that. Originally Posted by Capital

Actually Trump is way smarter than you think. It is hard to get the discussion away from the status quo way of doing things. The income tax code is gigantic corrupt power grab by the Federal government that has resulted in all kinds of issues..Shaking things up to get an honest debate on taxation would be a great thing.
Can't access the article, but my instincts are to be extremely careful of anything that could morph in to a National sales tax
Trump literally just throws shit out there, no reason behind any of it... Originally Posted by Capital
Perhaps he is just Unburdened by what has been.

1:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIHSCtPB26s

Practice at home with the proper hand gestures...
Actually Trump is way smarter than you think. It is hard to get the discussion away from the status quo way of doing things. The income tax code is gigantic corrupt power grab by the Federal government that has resulted in all kinds of issues..Shaking things up to get an honest debate on taxation would be a great thing. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Your first sentence makes anything else you write not worth reading.
Your first sentence makes anything else you write not worth reading. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

I know I am 100% right when you disagree with anything I say economically.
I know I am 100% right when you disagree with anything I say economically. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Please explain to me how economically no income taxes work with a country full of debt? And please don't mention tariffs.

Sure, I don't like paying all of what I pay in income taxes (nobody does), but it is a necessary evil that is a must.
I know I am 100% right when you disagree with anything I say economically. Originally Posted by farmstud60
I disagree because 100% of what you write about economics is nonsense that isn’t support in fact. I know as soon as you start typing that what will be the result is from someone that has about as much understanding of economics as a 5 year old. I may not agree with the likes of Tiny and Lusty but they do have some knowledge of what they type. Your ignorance of the subject shows every time.
At this stage politicians and newspapers will say and print just about anything.

Everyone knows anything Trump says about taxes or tax cuts has no chance of ever becoming reality,
and are 100% pure baloney......100% fat.....and 100% an attempt to get elected.