Who loves nipples?!

Mine are very sensitive and tender. They get hard when touched or squeezed. Bitten. I even orgasmed from a talented sucker!
Do all women have sensitive ones?
Then the men! Some say it tickles, others make no sound and the best ones love biting, nipple clamps and hot wax!

I love a guy moaning when i suck his nipples.

So tell us about your nipples or experience
My nipples are extremely sensitive. And have come close to orgasm while playing. Nipple play for me is a must!!
I luv luv luv nipple play. Both ways...in fact,pinch or lightly bite my left one and i might just orgasm..lol
I have one gent here who luvs having his bitten hard and twisted!
Wonder if she still has those nipple pumps I gave her several years ago.
I love the large eraser tip nipples....which, if I remember correctly, Suzanna is equipped with!
I seem to recall your orgasm(s) as you clamped my head between your thighs as I pinched your left nipple! And you gently used your riding crop in my back/ass at the same time!
Overly sensitive. Absolutely love having them played with.
A lil tender but loves touching and I like playing with nipples too. Dallas I'll keep that in mind
Nipples are definitely my trigger. You ladies swirl your nails around and across it, pinching and twisting. Licking, sucking, nibbles and even biting gives me the shivers. If I ever work up the chance at a threesome the finish will definitely be one lady k-9 while the other has the left nipple in her mouth. Now I am gonna go rub on my nipples
Love it both ways especially mine. Most guys i know could take it or leave it and i usually have to tell providers i like it as most dont touch them!
Mmm YD..yes!!!
Woohoo Suzanne. Most guys luv it! I carry nipple clamps and wooden clothespin for such times.
It is fun when you can get a woman hot by playing with them either orally or manually but not much when a woman acts like she could care less. The enjoyment is in the giving of something desirable.
frickin hate sesta/fosta...

not too many moons ago we would see some selfies on a thread like this that would literally have johns working up an appetite

sigh...
Anyone (besides myself) enjoy suckling more than kissing of the nipples?