URL / Website: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddlebaby420
City: -
State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: Convo, cbj,bbj,mish
Hair Length and Color: Blond hair just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kate is around 6ft tall, good looking figure. Nice perky pierced nipples
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting. Maybe this is answered in ROS that I can't see, but is she good with you sharing this encounter and her email address?
Thanks for the review!

Interesting review!
Interesting, thx for the review, I'm not familiar with the site you found her on
Nice review. Is she as full-figured as she appears in her cuddle ad?
  • Doxus
  • 01-06-2022, 01:31 PM
She has a nice figure, but she's tall. Like 6ft tall
I wonder how many other providers use that site
Same...
I've been in touch with her, Think I'm gonna give her a visit, will let all you Gents know how it goes, Honestly! We need to give more informative and honest reviews this moment forward.
  • Doxus
  • 01-07-2022, 11:18 AM
I've been in touch with her, Think I'm gonna give her a visit, will let all you Gents know how it goes, Honestly! We need to give more informative and honest reviews this moment forward. Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Do you feel you were deceived?
Do you feel you were deceived? Originally Posted by Doxus
Not at all from Ms Kate, sweet lady, can't wait to meet her. The honesty reference was a previous thread and us Gents making a New Years Resolution about reviews.
That site is interesting…different dynamic.

I’ve tried a few of the ladies in there and so far, only one responded. No dates so far. Wynne is a little too far for me…unfortunately!

• Doxus
  • 01-09-2022, 05:57 PM
Not at all from Ms Kate, sweet lady, can't wait to meet her. The honesty reference was a previous thread and us Gents making a New Years Resolution about reviews. Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
I gotcha!