Encounter: First time with DJ

User ID: 430061
Date: 12/30/2021
Name: DJSMASSAGES
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...s/873150538246 , https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=430061
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown
Activities: Light convo, LFK, touching, mish, light convo.
Hair Length and Color: Brown, above the shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'7, slim with a small jelly roll but not an issue. Shaved smooth. Supple breasts. Pretty, responsive nipples. Smooth skin. As most photos look.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time! I stopped by her hotel about 3 or 4 months ago because of last minute cancellation. Stepped inside the room and I said thanks but no thanks.
Glad you had a good time! I stopped by her hotel about 3 or 4 months ago because of last minute cancellation. Stepped inside the room and I said thanks but no thanks. Originally Posted by Baconman
I saw her again last night. While it was "ok", it wasn't that much fun. Nothing wrong with her, just really not hot enough, to be honest. That will be my last visit with her.
I saw her again last night. While it was "ok", it wasn't that much fun. Nothing wrong with her, just really not hot enough, to be honest. That will be my last visit with her. Originally Posted by Voxxxstone
First time i saw her she was hot..had on a sexy outfit and stocking and hair and make up done well. Saw her second time and looks were ok..not the best or terrible.

She when i tried mish with her she was saying she was too sensitive. Im hit or miss on seeing her again. But for the price of a bbbj i might..lol
Glad you had a good time! I stopped by her hotel about 3 or 4 months ago because of last minute cancellation. Stepped inside the room and I said thanks but no thanks. Originally Posted by Baconman
At least you got as far as stepping in an actual hotel room. Seems like that was an issue back in 2020.
Originally Posted by CH Luke
Originally Posted by CH Luke
No kidding!!