Date: 1/4/2022
Name: DJ
Phone: Find her ad
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...s/873150538246
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Near Springhill Baptist
Activities: Touching, FIV, nipple sucking, body rubbing, finger to orgasm, mish.
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair above her shoulders.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Decent looking, clean clothes, makeup on. I noticed more of a tummy than I did last time, it wasn't off-putting, but I noticed it. Went flat when she went on her back, lol. Smooth public area and legs.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review - thanks!
Y'all be careful with Staff Edit DJ Massages. She came over to my apartment. I was foolish enough to give her the donation in advance. She said she had to go outside and give someone her room key. She went outside and left. She left a small bag behind. I looked inside and there was another guy's driver's liscense, credit cards, work ID and so on. I mailed them to him.
Y'all be careful with Staff Edit DJ Massages. She came over to my apartment. I was foolish enough to give her the donation in advance. She said she had to go outside and give someone her room key. She went outside and left. She left a small bag behind. I looked inside and there was another guy's driver's liscense, credit cards, work ID and so on. I mailed them to him. Originally Posted by readyforyou1956
Sounds like an interesting review
I had one good experience with her years ago. She ghosted me the last couple of times we had plans. If I recall she did a cash and dash on someone too. I took it she had fallen in with the wrong crowd and gotten sketchy and never tried again. She's been gone for a couple years and just popped back up...I'd take a few recommendations before I'd waste time with her again.
Mind sending me her number? Doesn’t seem to be available on STG any more…
Mind sending me her number? Doesn’t seem to be available on STG any more… Originally Posted by Dwoo10
I just got her permission to share her number.

DJ 501-313-1202