clue about Trump running for President 2024

Here are 2 statements made by the ex President during this weekend:

"I was not allowed to use my Boeing 757 plane during the Presidency, and didn’t."

"I didn’t think I would need it until 2025," Trump said in his statement. That is the year after the next presidential election.

This means he does not plan to be President in 2025.
Why would he want to take an income cut and have to listen to all of the false whining and fabricated bullshit? Besides, his wife doesn't want to be "first lady" again.

Like before he was President he had influence and he will continue it.

Maybe now you all can quit whining and lying about him, and find something productive to do.....like try to find a DumboCrat who can be a succesful President and quit using the office to get pussy and bribes....and focus a little more on the voting citizens of this country.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2022, 09:43 AM
I think it meant he was planning on being President until 2025.
Reading is Fundamental.
Why would he want to take an income cut and have to listen to all of the false whining and fabricated bullshit? Besides, his wife doesn't want to be "first lady" again.

Like before he was President he had influence and he will continue it.

Maybe now you all can quit whining and lying about him, and find something productive to do.....like try to find a DumboCrat who can be a succesful President and quit using the office to get pussy and bribes....and focus a little more on the voting citizens of this country. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like you do?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAH

Trump running in 2024 scares the hell out of you doesn't it. As for his plane, you should do some research about mothballing planes, what it looks like, and why it is done.
What it really means is Trump is going to get donations from his supporters (suckers) for his planes until 2025.

After that he will have to start using his own plane.
Trump running in 2024 scares the hell out of you doesn't it. As for his plane, you should do some research about mothballing planes, what it looks like, and why it is done. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I’d prefer he be the GOP nominee over a real choice.

That would ensure the end of the Trump cult. Nike stock will soar ahead of the departure to Greenland.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What it really means is Trump is going to get donations from his supporters (suckers) for his planes until 2025.

After that he will have to start using his own plane. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What it "really means" is you don't know about what you are posting. You just take some bullshit off the news/internet and crank up another AntiTrump thread so you won't have to defend or even explain why you made the fatal mistake of voting for a demented idiot. Just like the demended idiot blaming everyone and everything else for his extraordinarily outrageously poor judgment .... like yours! BTW: When are you going to get your plane out of mothballs?

Remember: "Birds of a feather ...."!
... "Birds of a feather"??

... I surely remember - those were the two Indi-- Native American
hookers I saw in Winnemucca. ...

#### Salty
... "Birds of a feather"??

... I surely remember - those were the two Indi-- Native American
hookers I saw in Winnemucca. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I hope they were as enjoyable as the 14 French Canadian teachers from Quebec I met in Mexico City and joined for a week in Acapulco many years ago. One of the advantages of traveling alone.
What it "really means" is you don't know about what you are posting. You just take some bullshit off the news/internet and crank up another. Originally Posted by LexusLover

It is unfortunate Trump statements cause you so many problems with your digestion.

Try to post on the thread topic, without your extreme digressions.
I think it meant he was planning on being President until 2025. Originally Posted by WTF
Reading is Fundamental. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

well. a rare cosmic event has occurred! we all agree Trump meant he'd be in office till then.

did a comet pass by overnight? "spring forward"?

bhahahhahaaaaaa

It is unfortunate Trump statements cause you so many problems with your digestion.

Try to post on the thread topic, without your extreme digressions. Originally Posted by VitaMan

sparky. when even YR and WTF won't back you up for a silly thread/post you are toast. yeah .. you are. what else is new?

sparky. when even YR and WTF won't back you up for a silly thread/post you are toast. yeah .. you are. what else is new? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Spunky, the garbage below is what is being referred to. Keep your squad together, there have been some cat fights recently. Keep your earbuds in so you can call for back up.

if you say so
snick

"defend or even explain why you made the fatal mistake of voting for a demented idiot. Just like the demended idiot blaming everyone and everything else for his extraordinarily outrageously poor judgment"