AMP

Gentlemen…. Thinking of hitting up an AMP for the first time. What one do you recommend or is the best ? Thanks all
Just read all the reviews and pick one !
The AMPs are now a lot like the hotel Asians - Asian Roulette - except 5 of the chambers are full and one is empty. Lots of turn over at these places and it a crap shoot who you will get - but lately it is bad far more often than it is good. My advice is skip it.
Skip it. It’s brutal. Find a nice white girl
I can't disagree with the above sentiments. If you have never been, and it is within your ability to do so, I would suggest taking a trip to NYC (specifically Manhattan or Queens). Lots of choices down there, and 99.9% of them are much better than what you'll get up here. If you go to an AMP (or worse, to the hotel Asians) in Albany, you'll be seeing the moms, aunts, or grandmas of the girls you'll see in New York. You'll pay more for sure, but it is so worth it. You'll also have more variety. As far as I know, all the women up here are Chinese, whereas down in NY there are Chinese, Japanese, Korean, SE Asian, South American, Eastern European, and even the occasional American girl. Sure, pussy is pussy, but different cultures have different vibes, and once you experience the variety you will have a hard time visiting any of the places up here. We all do it, of course, but only when there is no other choice.
I'll never understand why the Asians don't have some agencies that travel like the Brazilian models do.
Will have to visit NYC sometime to visit an AMP there. Probably ruin me for the AMPs in the area tho lol
Will have to visit NYC sometime to visit an AMP there. Probably ruin me for the AMPs in the area tho lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Hit me up before you go. I’m hardly an expert, but I can at least point you in the direction of some of my happier experiences!
I'll never understand why the Asians don't have some agencies that travel like the Brazilian models do. Originally Posted by Meridien
They do. Albany just isn’t in the rotation.

www.ephillym.com is ALWAYS a winner if anyone heads to Philly. Full service.

Locally Dezzi is the best and a bargain, but not FS.
Hit me up before you go. I’m hardly an expert, but I can at least point you in the direction of some of my happier experiences! Originally Posted by Olliebear
I certainly will, thanks Ollie!
They do. Albany just isn’t in the rotation.

www.ephillym.com is ALWAYS a winner if anyone heads to Philly. Full service.

Locally Dezzi is the best and a bargain, but not FS. Originally Posted by George1990
I've been there and will second the motion.