Compliments

I have lost hope too for a time. and i regained it. But i lost hope so much that i even refrained from meeting people for a long period of time. I meditated far away in a house in the country (currently am there again) and when i came back i met someone. Just like that. And he turned my life back to the good again. ANd i started to believe in myself again. After all this destruction and pain i have been going thru.

So it is possible. I have lived thru it. And it almost killed me. And this is no drama-queen sentence. Sometimes you are vulnerable and when then shit happens its worse, especially when you don`t have the psychological resilience or the help others have due to traumatizing experience. I am sure many here can relate to that. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Nina, I can relate to what you say very well. When life gets better times like that seem like a distant past. hugs xxxxxx

Camille
who cannot sleep. agh
who cannot sleep. agh Originally Posted by Camille
[*hint: you need to close the laptop and go to bed instead of going to bed with the laptop open and on your lap *]
"Wow, that got thick fast"
"Wow, that got thick fast" Originally Posted by Txn5inThick
So many directions one could go with that comment.