Understanding Orgasm - and its fake counterpart

67%? The true results are probably much higher. I guess the moral of the story is: you can't trust a woman, especially if she won't be honest about the most intimate of experiences. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
So, you think a percentage of women fake responses on faking orgasm. Hell, in today's culture, without proper examination, some of the respondents may have been "fake" women to start with.

As to the function of the female orgasm. I once saw an intra-vaginal video of an orgasm (post ejaculation). The woman was supine, so the orgasmic contractions caused the beak of the cervix to dip repeatedly and rhythmically into the pool of semen at it's base. The theory was that this helped give the sperm a boost into the uterus. It really did look like a beak.
Unless I am missing something about the female anatomy you can't fake a squirting orgasm. That's why I prefer making sure my lover (even the paid ones) has one of those before we move on to my relatively easily achieved pleasure. Since getting a woman off first is quintessential to my pleasure the easiest way to avoid nagging doubt is to make them squirt. Originally Posted by phatdaty
You're a damn fine man .

I've been taking yoga for years. I keep my pubococcygeus (Yes, I had to look up how to spell it.) in good working order. A girl friend of mine were discussing this the other day. If we are horny enough, we can make ourselves cum by doing kegals and using our dirty minds.
Hmmmm, can you fake wet AND creamy?
Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake whole relationships.