No class?

I keep noticing here when I go into main discussions here lately, the terms "bitches, hookers,, pimps, etc"

While I am not naive to the terms but geeze, its sounds like eccie is thugland.

Just my thoughts

carry on......

Don't forget Man Whore!
I think its just a phase. I've noticed the main board was all fun and games with threads like" show us your assets" or " you wanna pay me with what" now people seem like they need to vent a little. I chalk it up to post holiday trauma. Folks have a little pent up frustration and the interwebs is a great place to vent without doing any real harm to anyone else. I think things will get back to lighter more fun topics soon.
Makes sense clitlicker7

@ SL, that's acceptable lol, being that Ive posted some pretty questionable pic's lol Its obvious my standards can't be that high lol but surely you know what I mean
LOL, thugland... No kidding. Lately there hasn't been much of a filter on here...
It could also be that there's less quality ladies out there. More on the shady side than the good side.
It could also be that there's less quality ladies out there. More on the shady side than the good side. Originally Posted by shorty
It could also be that people are visiting "shady sites" and their shady experiences are vented on here, as the shady sites have no forums to vent on ..(with good reason lol )
You have enough class for all of us SNL.
You have enough class for all of us SNL. Originally Posted by bojulay
lets not get carried away
I'm bored and was just sharing my thoughts
I need to get there so you have something to do to keep from getting bored, my lovely elegant courtesan.
Makes sense clitlicker7

@ SL, that's acceptable lol, being that Ive posted some pretty questionable pic's lol Its obvious my standards can't be that high lol but surely you know what I mean Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
If hot chicks like you wouldn't lower their standards, guys like me would have a pray in hell!
You have enough class for all of us SNL. Originally Posted by bojulay
B quit stalking my girlfriends! LOL
We need to get back to fucktards, hooktards, and douche bags?
SL since you're a Manwhore can I be your Hepimp? Just on an internship basis for the experience. You know I can screen all the providers for you and proof read your reviews and such.
SL since you're a Manwhore can I be your Hepimp? Just on an internship basis for the experience. You know I can screen all the providers for you and proof read your reviews and such. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Absolutely! But we need to do an avatar change! LOL Thats the means black kitty I've ever seen! If he could talk, I think he'd say, "Go ahead punk, make my day!" LOL

But I met Ava loves it! LOL