the time was good, doing the review is hell

Provider: does not have a stage name ?
or by PM only?
or both ?
Phone: After first met if all went well ?
Email Address: none AC only for first meet over drink ?
URL / Website: ditto ?

Is this a problem? And in indy or other?

She was UTR. But hitting the AC now does not want name used but ok with review. It will be a non-GFE with a yes. I think can learn to give GFE. I think one could find with my Physical Description or could I give name in private or ROS or PM? The time was good "but" for ROS along with the good. Will not be one of my better but will inform and have SO_SO story with needed details.
And is not Hunter in any way at all.
THE HAIRCUT I DID NOT GET

Sorry for the way too many "?'s" but its what I got would it work

OSD
And is not Hunter in any way at all.
THE HAIRCUT I DID NOT GET Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
One way or another, the user has to be informed how he can contact the provider, directly or indirectly, to set up an appointment. She should also be encouraged to pick a stage name, or draw one from a hat.
will PM you
ok a review will be a waste of my time. Thanks for your PM input jack. Rules are rules
I will have to work on this/her some more.
THE HAIRCUT I DID NOT GET

OSD Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Have we discovered your particular "weakness", OSD?

elg.....
Have we discovered your particular "weakness", OSD?

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund

nope. I just always like the haircuts I got from Hunter or a UTR I know, better than any shop I ever gotten a haircut from. And it's hard not to like the extra's. So looking to add a new barber or two.

Also I hate haircuts, extra's make it much much better.

I have always liked some female barbers ahhhhh the fantasy in my mind.
But what if you know the barber is a provider. Ahhhhh the extra's
nope. I just always like the haircuts I got from Hunter or a UTR I know, better than any shop I ever gotten a haircut from. And it's hard not to like the extra's. So looking to add a new barber or two.

Also I hate haircuts, extra's make it much much better.

I have always liked some female barbers ahhhhh the fantasy in my mind.
But what if you know the barber is a provider. Ahhhhh the extra's Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Well....now you've got MY attention on this topic!!!

elg....
Alrite OSD are we going to get this review, or not? :P
Alrite OSD are we going to get this review, or not? :P Originally Posted by Dirigible
Nope. Not till I can come up with a name and contact. In my PM with a mod. He shot down my every angle. And I have to say he is rifgt. So like I said. I have to work on it some more.