URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 14100 Nacogdoches
Activities: L1-L3, typical massage, light kissing
Hair Length and Color: Brown, medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Big D’s (natural), very cute, atypical booty big size and round
Recommendation: Yes
Who else is there is or is just her
There was one other girl. Also, this girl is sort of built like a Latina. She has curves, not fat at all just nice curves and a really nice set up top and down below
There was one other girl. Also, this girl is sort of built like a Latina. She has curves, not fat at all just nice curves and a really nice set up top and down below Originally Posted by Armyjoe98
I saw the other girl today.... she is cute and fun. I can't recall her name for the life of me. Pretty face, nice tits with a round little booty.
I think her name is Yiwa or something like that. She has a very tight little spinner body and yes she is a lot of fun. This new one has such a youthful body and damn her T&A are amazing. Not typical of Asian at all
What’s April’s approximate height and weight?
She’s like 5’1” I’m bad with weight but she’s very fit, not heavy in any way
Yes!!! Yiwa.... that's it.
Yes Yiwa is a lot of fun and energy all in that little spinner body
Is this at the Foot Spa place?
She’s like 5’1” I’m bad with weight but she’s very fit, not heavy in any way Originally Posted by Armyjoe98
Thanks for the intel!
It’s T-Spa. Right off Naco in same shopping center as Maars Pizza
I’m actually going back today to see if the 2 will do 4 hands. I didn’t really care for the last girl that was there but these 2 are a lot of fun
Don’t bother. April is not attractive, does not have a good body, and overdoes it with the kissing. Save your money
Sorry, totally disagree, but it’s to each his own.