New to San Antonio loving QQ

Been to a few of these places.

QQ is fantastic
K spa is good
Katie’s was good
A+ Foot was good
NDC was terrible.

Looking for new spots. BBBJ preferred, what are good spots?
Thanks for intel, did you get a bbbj - Cim at QQ ?
@ Lowkeychain - how about posting reviews?
Suggest Lowkey posts reviews not teasers posts before PM or board info is shared. New profile.
QQ and K do not want reviews.. they have a sign up.
Smart move on their part about putting up no-review signs. That way they will stay under the radar. LEO will have no idea about what is going on. None.
Been to a few of these places.

QQ is fantastic
K spa is good
Katie’s was good
A+ Foot was good
NDC was terrible.

Looking for new spots. BBBJ preferred, what are good spots? Originally Posted by Lowkeychain
Your question should be posted to the private forum. People here are expecting reviews.
I saw Nancy this past weekend and she asked me to post a review .. even asked me to screen shot her .. not doing it due to the recent insanity . She is great
Which Nancy at which location.
Nancy at QQ
Katies Spa and
A+ are now closed.

Between the blockbuster
lines and the popo
being called by Karen's
and the owners not
renewing their leases
those 2 AMPs under the
QQ umbrella are gone.

:cry:

NDC, Harmony
UR Spa and T Spa
have always been
hit or miss.
Y'all need to quit simping. Reviews only played a small part of it. It's the nosey neighbors and landlords that made them leave. Election also has nothing to do with it, if the cops are giving them trouble then the spa owner clearly didn't do a job in tipping. Some of these idiots are talking LOUD not knowing anything about the business. Sigh.
So I went to K spa and saw Sahara and did not see any sign of no reviews either in the room or leaving.
Nope sign is still posted at K. No online reviews. There's no girl working name Sahara.