Hi! My name is Brandy... I'm single and DTF!!

Now that I've introduced myself; feel free to do the same. Give & receive is the way to do it, right? 👄
Welcome aboard Brandy!! Would you mind posting some pics of yourself??
I would be happy to post pics... if it's allowed in this thread?
Welcome, Brandy! Enjoy!
...Give & receive is the way to do it, right? Originally Posted by NiceGirlSwallow
Ahhh, a lady after my heart... and tongue! Just no tapouts, Brandy!
Welcome, Brandy! Enjoy!Ahhh, a lady after my heart... and tongue! Just no tapouts, Brandy! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Tapout? Never heard of it! #gimmegimmegimme
Tapout? Never heard of it! #gimmegimmegimme Originally Posted by NiceGirlSwallow
Haha! Excellent answer, Brandy!

If your travels ever bring you to the Midwest, we'll have some gimme fun! Until then, be safe and have fun in NYC, my dear!
Welcome!
Welcome! Lets see some hot pics boo
Thanks for the pics. post
I like lucky #7
I like lucky #7 Originally Posted by grayturner
Thanks! I'm told my bedroom eyes and inviting ass are my best features. 💁🏽
Welcome aboard hon!
Welcome! I will say that after looking at your photos...I think you are extremely attractive. Great looking legs too! I'll admit I am totally impressed. I hope you enjoy the work you are doing and that you are successful doing it. Thanks for being on ECCIE!

PS: if you don't mind I think I will go back and look at all your pictures again. And then maybe look another time or two before I need to get off the board for the night. I was really impressed with your body and legs and overall look.
Greetingz!

NGS... that's an 'informative' handle.... ;0)