Pensacola- Panhandle check in

Great to see the board back up! I am still active!
oh, my beloved panhandle! There you are! Ill be visiting soon dates TBA!
oh, my beloved panhandle! There you are! Ill be visiting soon dates TBA! Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Kelly, I travel monthly to NOLA & the Panhandle. I'll have to keep an eye on your calendar!
I'm in Destin, FWB but I go to Pensacola and even NOLA
too.
Still alive and Kicking, GLAD to see progress being made...
I’m frequently in the Panhandle. I’ve enjoyed meeting several ladies there so far.
  • gbs13
  • 06-24-2018, 06:25 PM
Glad to see folks still around!
Jacksonville area providers say hello please!
Alive & kicking
HI PANHANDLE
STILL IN THE AREA & READY TO PLAY

PLENTY OF UPDATED PHOTOS ON MY WEBSITE
http://www.vanessaink.com/photos/

GLAD TO SEE ECCIE IS BACK AND EVERYONE IS DOING WELL
I'm very happy to see eccie up and running agiain. Can't wait to meet some new friends and reunite with some old friends
Vanessa Ink and Laney Lixx both listed as best DT in mens national board... congratulations.... d2
Still around in Pensacola and ready to play
I'm here... ;-)
Would luv to hear from anyone interested as well as suggestions on where might the best central location for the area of from southern Alabama to Pensacola be. Please feel free to send PM's.

A Euphoric moment in time, for that moment you were mine...

There is a paradox here. I don`t want the moment, only euphoric, only one MOMENT intertwined.
I want the memory of it on the body, the knowing that your flesh and skin, will remember me. That the moment, will last within, that the senses will remember it, so my voice will bring you to the brink.

I crave `le petite morte`, I want it to be engraved in your memory, because, I want you mind, body and soul.
Is what makes a man and woman complete, what make the half, one. Is my right, as a man, and your right, as a woman. To desire the carnal pleasures of both intertwined...
Is not about imposing oneself, is about surrendering to something ancient.

Is what you seek salacious, one carnal act of passion, as the bodies tremble in ecstasy. Your senses will erupt in fervor and you will crave ï¿¿le petite morteï¿¿ because you Surrendered to something ancient. My magnetism will enthrall you. You will long for the remembrance of my scent and lie incandescently in the thought of my splendor ï¿¿ï¿¿ï¿¿