What true GFE means to me

I cannot and will not speak for every hobbyist. But for me it means this i see a provider and she makes feel like i'm the only one she can satisfy me sexually and mentally. Give me what i'm missing in real life i don't hobby much so in one way i'm lucky. I can be picky i can want what i'm missing in life. I want a connection on some level but no comment. I will always be in this hobby as we call it. But true GFE providers give me more and i do appreciate it. They show me more and give it to me. I can this i'm a shy person not even gave the time of day but when i'm with a provider that cares no judgement. I'm in heaven for our short time. all i can say is thank you for giving me that.
I hope my GFE was everything that you hoped for and more, NwaArGuy!

I'm glad that I've had a couple of opportunities to contribute to your happiness. It's fantastic to be appreciated.
Sounds like we are on the same plane when it comes to what I consider to be a true GFE!! Hopefully I can make it up there and we can "experience" each other!!
You're GFE is great ginger

And too Sweet casey sounds fun hope you're up here one day.
if i can't notice her cringing that's pretty much gfe these days.
I try to make all my clients feel like there special when they walk in doesn't matter what I'm going through that day I put that aside and give them a 100 there are times that a client and I don't connect but I never let it show
I try to make all my clients feel like there special when they walk in doesn't matter what I'm going through that day I put that aside and give them a 100 there are times that a client and I don't connect but I never let it show Originally Posted by Selena25

You are special, even us old guys get the GFE treatment with you and Ginger,
one at a time or together.
You are special, even us old guys get the GFE treatment with you and Ginger,
one at a time or together. Originally Posted by ccrider
Hey CC, I tried to give it to you the last time I was in town but you were giving me the passive-aggressive boyfriend experience. Lol
I can personally attest that all three ladies who have so far commented on this thread know what GFE is - and have all proven it to me multiple times.
Selena you're a great provider .
I cannot and will not speak for every hobbyist. But for me it means this i see a provider and she makes feel like i'm the only one she can satisfy me sexually and mentally. Give me what i'm missing in real life i don't hobby much so in one way i'm lucky. I can be picky i can want what i'm missing in life. I want a connection on some level but no comment. I will always be in this hobby as we call it. But true GFE providers give me more and i do appreciate it. They show me more and give it to me. I can this i'm a shy person not even gave the time of day but when i'm with a provider that cares no judgement. I'm in heaven for our short time. all i can say is thank you for giving me that. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
I get what you're saying but it also turns me on when a girl is keeping it real and talks about her experiences with other guys; I get suspicious when a girl try to make it look like I'm the only guy she seeig
To me, real GFE should feel like a love affair an hour or two at a time!!
And another lady who totally understands it just checked in on top of me. Nice. Thank you ladies for making me feel like your long lost boyfriend for an hour or two at a time.
Hey CC, I tried to give it to you the last time I was in town but you were giving me the passive-aggressive boyfriend experience. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
True that, due to some changes in my SOs work, my play time
has been cut way back. Just ask Felina or Selena, both have
had my passive- aggressive boy friend experience !!! I wish I
could be more spontainious. Sorry Ladies
I'll make you feel loved like a king...until you annoy the fuck out of me. Most guys manage to do this before we ever meet. Either by giving me crappy directions, leaving their porch lights off so I can't see the house numbers causing me to drive in circles for 10 minutes looking suspicious, showing up late, asking me if I'm a cop 101 times...