What to do now

So now that the bios and weekly updates are gone
What’s the best way to check out the providers and find out where they are at?
I still have my p411 account but to me Eccie seems almost useless
Same here!! I'm not sure where to post anymore!!!
Pre-screen with your favorites. The days of lurking forever and ever before finally reaching out are gone. If you find companions who catch your eye and their personality, rates, etc appeal to you reach out and get verified with them. Or if they have a newsletter sign up so you can be made aware of their changing availability.
It's SIMPLE,really.
Follow the yellow brick road to All the OTHER hobby venues on the web!!!

The gals and guys are still around, using the plethora of other hobby venues.

So now that the bios and weekly updates are gone
What’s the best way to check out the providers and find out where they are at?
I still have my p411 account but to me Eccie seems almost useless Originally Posted by Russel204
Exactly MC!! There are SEVERAL advertising venues around. Then use Eccie to cross-reference. Guys can do their research with reviews still. Ladies can use Eccie as another tool in their verification by seeing how active they are and get a general gauge of whether they are compatible or not.
I have been using Eccie for years, and I understand it can be frustrating for providers that solely rely on this site for their companionship. However, I feel like the best thing to do is build a website. There are many places on the web you can build one for free (with ads attached). I have a website myself, and I absolutely love it. I don't get so many emails and texts anymore asking so many questions, all my information is there for you to read.
I understand it can be frustrating for the ladies that have relied on Eccie to post their availability. But I do agree there are many other sites out their that can cater to anyone's needs. I trust Eccie and P411 the most, but only because I've used them since I started in the hobby. I also use OH2, but they are really only big in Texas at the moment. I guess I'm not as affected by these features being taken away because I don't hobby often. But I do feel bad for the ladies that it is affecting.
I use P411 and reactivated Ourhome2. As Mia said, they are only big in Texas at this time.
I swear every time I come to this page , some thing new has happen or the site down . How now when I want to be active ? Oh well .
This type of thing can kill a good website like this.

It’s up to us. It to let Eccie die. No other site has reviews like Eccie does. Clients, keep posting reviews. Providers, verify clients through Eccie and verify their reviews.
I guess it’s time to start hanging out at hotel bars and bars and trying to meet women that way than to do this . Of course I here I lived wasn’t very active anyway.
ourhome2.....the new place to be....
P411, ourhome2, Tryst, Private Delights, and social media/website.

❤️❤️
Sara St Clair
  • djdog
  • 03-10-2020, 01:22 PM
Sara St Clair is one of the very best! 4 ft 11 inches of hot! Thank you Sara for blowing my ................mind! Repeat!
I'm an eccie/ OH2 guy
The ladies use multi sites as We must do Dogs
The days of one place to Hunt is gone!
Adapt or do without, get a solid stable and be Happy!
Dogs I'm dying in Bham but doing my best to get the ladies to eccie and OH2!
Sharing is caring!
We all must be active in info.
Sara St Clair is one of the very best! 4 ft 11 inches of hot! Thank you Sara for blowing my ................mind! Repeat! Originally Posted by djdog
Nice girl and looks good in person. Great time and will repeat. I'm week's departed from the first meet with more to come.