Wild Hotties

I may cause chaos but am interested in input from both hobbyists and providers. I love spinners they have always been my type. To me boobs are boobs doesn't matter a's or d's I love them all. I'm working my ref's up and I'm hoping to see some of you top providers ( you know who you are ) really soon.

Here is the debate choose one or choose multiple.

1. Sexiest Provider and why
2. Hottest Session and why
3. Providers that enjoys the hobby as much as us and why
All 3 go to : Trinity, Mary Beth & Veronica Sun.
looks aren't everything. Personality means everything and looks come in second place.
I can't stand a conceited miss-know- it all bitch. Sit back and watch her true personality
come through on Eccie. She might perform a great bj but I wouldn't take her to a public
event, she would be too busy criticizing everyone,
Actions in a appointment is merely her making an assertive effort even if she is new and
doesn't know what shes doing. Put all three ladies in a room and you would have heaven
on earth.
that is very true. that is why I separated it... a woman can be sexy but if her attitude sucks she is not attractive at all. I've had providers that weren't as physically attractive as others, but literally made for a better session because they had a better attitude and spent more time trying to please.
looks aren't everything. Personality means everything and looks come in second place.
I can't stand a conceited miss-know- it all bitch. Sit back and watch her true personality
come through on Eccie. She might perform a great bj but I wouldn't take her to a public
Actions in a appointment is merely her making an assertive effort even if she is new and
doesn't know what shes doing. Put all three ladies in a room and you would have heaven
on earth. Originally Posted by lorde reign
Thank you again.

Not to be a bitch, but you're very new here. How can you make that decision about us? I'm not saying I disagree with your choices. All 3 of us have positive reviews. But I've never met you, so I'm just wondering.
I have got to meet this fiery Trinity! lol
I have been with p411 for overcommentars and constantly read reviews for girls in the area on
both sites. Not ROS for this place until I decide if its worth it. Most ladies tell men to get
p411 and that has been adequate. Why assume I don't know certain ladies when my
signature line has my association with p411?
please give me credit for doing my homework and having the sense to watch a board
persona with my big head. Look closely at my past comment-sit back and watch. The
board reveals a personality. You are not a bitch.
alright ladies I'm running a get my ref's up special! lol
I have been with p411 for over 3 years and constantly read reviews for girls in the area on
both sites. Not ROS for this place until I decide if its worth it. Most ladies tell men to get
p411 and that has been adequate. Why assume I don't know certain ladies when my
signature line has my association with p411? Originally Posted by lorde reign
I didn't assume that you didn't know MB or VS. I was speaking about myself. I don't believe we have met. So I was just asking a question.
I have got to meet this fiery Trinity! lol Originally Posted by mooficious
Let me know once you get your refs up. Unfortunately getting a response from CoCo on a ref is like pulling teeth, and Ms. DL has not established herself well enough for me to accept her ref either. I'm not saying that she is not a good provider, as I do not know her. However with the recent LE activity around and it seems to be picking up more and more every day I won't take the risk. But when the time comes for me to rock your world, I'll be there with nothing but heels and a smile on.
I understand.... I've been stuck here without ref's (that would verify) for a few years. hopefully that changes soon
Thanks love!
You wrote 'us'. Indicating all three people .
haven't met you Trinity.
You wrote 'us'. Indicating all three people .
haven't met you Trinity. Originally Posted by lorde reign
hmm. you're right I did say us. My apologies.
I understand.... I've been stuck here without ref's (that would verify) for a few years. hopefully that changes soon Originally Posted by mooficious
Just do what Ramblinman did and go on a rampage and dick down every hooker in sight lol He's so backed up on reviews it won't be done until Next year. But he has more refs then he knows what to do with
Coco has always been there for my references (thanks Coco!), I guess it's different experiences for different people Send me your refs moo!