Boobs or Booty

Seems we need some traffic on the site.

Something I wonder about while perusing the BP ads for Joplin and Springfield, (always hoping someone might show up traveling through of quality) is why so many ladies show so many pics of their derriere and so few of their chests?

Is it because it is hard to get a good frontal pic without showing their face?
Is it because their are many more ass men than breast men?
Is it because our diets lead to round asses, but don't affect tit size?
Check out my show case. Maybe the ladies put up the most enticing area of their body. Im busty and bootyful

Something I wonder about while perusing the BP ads for Joplin and Springfield, (always hoping someone might show up traveling through of quality) is why so many ladies show so many pics of their derriere and so few of their chests?

Is it because our diets lead to round asses, but don't affect tit size? Originally Posted by mcangus53
I personally appreciate great legs.

Does anyone else feel like we're discussing a bucket of chicken?
  • loboy
  • 02-05-2013, 10:15 AM

Is it because our diets lead to round asses, but don't affect tit size? Originally Posted by mcangus53
I agree with needing more traffi but I am also clueless as to the other Q's...Maybe since it shows off their figures as well?
I personally appreciate great legs.
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I can see why by your showcase. Nice!
I can see why by your showcase. Nice! Originally Posted by oktome
Thank you, sweetie!
I really don't know why they show more body part than the other. Maybe that's there fave part of body? I sure do love titties and booties. My problem is when I work out I tend to lose weight evenly. Sad but I want to keep my titties and booty but they shrink. I'm going for toned, not skinny. If my boobs shrink more and more I might consider boob job? I'm trying so hard to do my squats. Sorry if I hijack your thread?

How's that?!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
I have to agree with Ginger. I love a great set of legs and how they meet up with the booty.
  • loboy
  • 03-08-2013, 07:51 AM

How's that?!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
Originally Posted by ErectionDemolitionSpclst
@ Mary....YES PLEASE!!!