Southwest Florida

I just moved to Texas from Ft. Myers, there was a busy BP scene there. I'm wondering why there isn't a Southwest Florida forum. Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Naples, taken together they are at least as big as Orlando. Is there not enough interest? Just curious.
The 2 Florida based mods are actually in the Panhandle. The other mod is located out of state. Pardon the pun, but I just don't know how much penetration ECCIE has in SW Florida. Heck, I've only been to that area twice in my life and the last time was 30 years ago. The area seemed like a ghost town back then. I think the rationale is that S Florida and SW Florida aren't that far apart and in the same time zone. North Florida was split because we actually have areas in 2 time zones.
I understand the reasoning. It's just that there is so much going on in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, South Beach, West Palm, et cetera that anything from the other coast gets subsumed very quickly. Thanks.
I understand the reasoning. It's just that there is so much going on in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, South Beach, West Palm, et cetera that anything from the other coast gets subsumed very quickly. Thanks. Originally Posted by Lonesome Rhodes
Agreed! Ft Myers, Sarasota and even Naples have plenty of action. Unfortunately it is spread (pun intended) across multiple services, none of which are as reliable as ECCIE. The scene is there, I'm guessing the lack of a mod probably drives the lack of a SW FL section.
I totally agree that we need our own forum. The "power" in SWFL is Naughty Reviews and they are just awful - little description of services, more phony than real reviews and a limited number of providers. TER averages less than one review per week down here and P411 has only about a dozen providers listed. This place is an information vacuum. But, from the number of BP postings, it is very clear that the scene down here is very active.
Agree, definitely need a SWFL forum.
I am headed to SW FL soon and I know exactly what you mean. ECCIE is by far the dominate board where I live and I assumed it would be fairly easy to check out the scene in SW FL via ECCIE. Nope. I'm on p411 and found 14 ladies there. P411 is good for a lot of things but getting an idea about ladies' personalities and an idea of the quality of services offered are not among them. And Naughty Reviews leaves a lot to be desired.
Watch Out.....I hope you have a successful trip and post reviews of your findings in SW Florida. I'm not a member of P411 however you've peaked my interest with 14 providers listed! All the best....Charlie
I will likely just have one opportunity and through lots of research on lots of sites, I have narrowed it down considerably. We will see how that works out. It should not be this hard. Thanks for P411.
Any luck in SW Florida? Heading to Naples/Marco next week. Slim pickings so far.
The 2 Florida based mods are actually in the Panhandle. The other mod is located out of state. Pardon the pun, but I just don't know how much penetration ECCIE has in SW Florida. Heck, I've only been to that area twice in my life and the last time was 30 years ago. The area seemed like a ghost town back then. I think the rationale is that S Florida and SW Florida aren't that far apart and in the same time zone. North Florida was split because we actually have areas in 2 time zones. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
SWFL is larger, growing rapidly and more active thank one might believe.

Moreover, ECCIE is the best site by far, in my opinion!!!

What we have here is a classic catch 22 for ECCIE, the ladies and the gentlemen.

Which comes first?

We need a leader!!! are there any volunteers?

Please join me and others in respectfully requesting that ECCIE please find another moderator to open up a new SWFL forum!!!!

Then please change Miami/South Florida to Miami/SE Florida.

I believe, the whole community, including ECCIE, would benefit handsomely.

Please let us, and ECCIE, know what you think!!!
I'm fully supportive
I'm fully supportive Originally Posted by naturlex
I too am fully supportive and could be talked into a Mod role for SW FL
Support 100%.
Want to make sure I understand this correctly. Your wanting to split SW FL from Miami. I could understand if the Miami threads were blowing up and was drowning out the surrounding area but I just don't see that happening. I do my best to try and bring interest to the boards and have brought it to the admin attention that we really need a local mod to help grow the S FL market which I could imagine could be huge. Hopefully eccie does grow enough to be able split SW FL from Miami.