Looking in St Martin before Friday

In SXM on the French side through the end of the week and could use a little adult fun. Any providers on the island drop me a PM and lets make it happen! Generous guy here :-)
You need to go down to Philipsburg and hit a couple brothels that are still open(Dutch side only). Providers there don't answer posts, you need contacts, or go to the brothels I mentioned. If you want to spend some dough- 3 strip clubs that have take out.
1). BADA BING -in or out, out $500-$ night.
2). RED DIAMOND out only, $700-$1000 night
3). PLATINUM Hot Hot Europen ladies but $$$$$$, starting at $1400
If I would have seen this earlier I would have given you some contacts. I just got back from there on a 2 week fuck fest, three weeks ago. I go 2-3 times a year. If you plan on going back, hit me up, I may have some local contacts that can get you anything you want, any time. Good luck and if you hit the brothels late go with a local or taxi driver. DO NOT GO ALONE! Things started changing last year.
Can you give me some info on the brothels there? I plan on going next month and might hit up a couple for some fun.
The best right now is Carolina, the best girls. When the place is busy the girls will be looking for the guys that are paying and not so much sitting around shooting the shit at the bar. Wait for a while to see all the options unless you find a hot one right off the bat.
Crystal is OK, not the hottest chicas but you are not competing, chicas are 5-7's here.
Bada Bing, right by the airport in Simpson Bay has a different set up. Here you can dine in or take out, prices vary, but there are some hot Dominicans there. Can be as much as $250/hr. If your Spanish is fair you can work the deals much better and get the prices down a bit at all locations.
The hottest girls are at Platinum, but be careful, they will try to empty your pockets with drinks and dances, THEN you have to have bank to take one home! $1200-$1500 to start. I would hit the first place I mentioned and give Bada Bing a try for a little more $, but if it were me I would stay with Carolina for the selection and $.
Good luck and don't go by yourself to the first two if it's late at night. Bada Bing is safe anytime.