Trump VS the toilet!

Shithead used to complain about Americans having to flush the toilet 10 times to get results.
Apparently it was just him trying to shove reams of white house documents down the toilet.
This brain must have thought all Americans must have trouble getting rid of thier classified documents too!
Something new everyday with if you excuse the phrasing this turd!
As you like to say Berry you can't make this shit up!
15 boxes of white house documents at his place in Florida, some of it classified, wonder how much made its way to Putin, Xi or his favorite despot Kim Jong Un.

Hillarys emails?
Lock her up?
Yeah what a shit bag!
I would comment, but I can’t figure out what the topic is. I already posted a TP thread.
Just random TDS thoughts...
... Yet-another bullshit tale about Trump.
As they were saving things for the TRUMP Presidential Library.

Former President Jimmy Carter was to give Trump $5 million
towards the building of it... As Trump gave Carter
$10 million for his!

### Salty
I think this sums it up

Trump was right… the orange shitbag could shoot someone on Fifth Ave in broad daylight and his supporters would either find a way to justify it, or flat out deny it. Wouldn’t matter how many people saw it. Deep fake! Fake news!

I used to wonder how a crazy fuck like Hitler had such a loyal, rabid following. Now I know.
Thank God that Brandon rolled back this Trump rule! This has to make the reps FURIOUS!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...biden-climate/
They used propaganda and fear to get people to support hitler. Similar tactic to the Biden administration which flooded society, media, socia media, Hollywood… with such wonderful things about a candidate, then come to find out he is about as competent as a cinder block. Then they somehow got their loyal followers to cancel anyone who opposed or questioned the narrative. People are literally afraid to speak up, they made society think that republicans are racists. They tricked people into being obsessed with covid… crazy to think how in 2022 they can still use those tactics huh?
The biggest difference in this post is a simple one. Until such time that Trump goes to a final resting place, I piss n shit in the toilet. Afterwards, I'll make an annual journey to take a dump on Trump's marker. My only concern would be the long line to wait to take my turn.
Trump was right… the orange shitbag could shoot someone on Fifth Ave in broad daylight and his supporters would either find a way to justify it, or flat out deny it. Wouldn’t matter how many people saw it. Deep fake! Fake news!

I used to wonder how a crazy fuck like Hitler had such a loyal, rabid following. Now I know. Originally Posted by swpa1706
... I surely told you Trump was right!

### Salty
The biggest difference in this post is a simple one. Until such time that Trump goes to a final resting place, I piss n shit in the toilet. Afterwards, I'll make an annual journey to take a dump on Trump's marker. My only concern would be the long line to wait to take my turn. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Worth the wait in my opinion…
They used propaganda and fear to get people to support hitler. Similar tactic to the Biden administration which flooded society, media, socia media, Hollywood… with such wonderful things about a candidate, then come to find out he is about as competent as a cinder block. Then they somehow got their loyal followers to cancel anyone who opposed or questioned the narrative. People are literally afraid to speak up, they made society think that republicans are racists. They tricked people into being obsessed with covid… crazy to think how in 2022 they can still use those tactics huh? Originally Posted by Loretta77
I’m no fan of Biden but Trump wasn’t exactly qualified either. He was/is only good at appealing to easily-brainwashed, uneducated fools.
Flushing documents down the shitter in a place that has multiple fireplaces... hmm...
Flushing documents down the shitter in a place that has multiple fireplaces... hmm... Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
... Hee Hee! ... ... Too right! ... I was thinking
the same thing.

That old lady from Murder She Wrote would surely
have a Banner Day with the odd simpletons who
are tryin' like Jack-the-lad to peddle this story.

Next, we'll surely hear that Trump was over in Russia
peein' on a bed...

#### Salty
Anyone who actually believes that Trump was flushing documents down a toilet is just........gone. Their brains have been liquified by a constant stream of CNN. There’s councilors for psychosis like this, I think.