Yet another example why the Media and big tech is corrupt

The media: "Why do you guys keep calling us the enemy of the people?" Ummm:

The Media has chosen to Dox innocent people/businesses based on illegally hacked data for small dollar donations to peacefully protesting truckers!

The Washington Post is contacting people whose donation info was hacked and who gave as little as 40 dollars to the truckers to ask them why they did so

And here is the Editor at the Ottawa Citizen/Sun doxing a Canadian citizen which resulted in this innocent business owner receiving tons of death threats and having to shut down her business

Threats close Stella Luna Gelato Café after owner's name appears in GiveSendGo data leak

Ottawa’s Stella Luna Gelato Café was forced to close Tuesday after receiving threats when owner Tammy Giuliani’s name appeared on a hacked list of GiveSendGo donors to the Ottawa “Freedom Convoy.”

Giuliani says that she now regrets making her $250 donation on Feb. 5 and that staff in the shop had begun receiving threats Monday morning after her donation was posted on Twitter.

“We got a call from the team saying, ‘We’re getting phone calls here,'” Giuliani said in a phone interview Monday afternoon. “I said, ‘What’s going on?’ and they said, ‘They’re threatening to throw bricks through our window. They’re threatening to come and get us.’ We said, ‘Lock the door and we’ll find out what’s going on.'”

Giuliani said she ordered the shop closed and staff to go home for their own safety. She said she intended to report the threats to police.

In the leaked GiveSendGo post, Giuliani wrote she had initially given $100 on GoFundMe, but asked for a refund when that fund was frozen.

“Now I’m giving you $250 and taking food down to the truckers every day. Thank you for continuing to fight for Canadians across this country,” she wrote.
Reuters News published the donors The donors list came via a hacked spreadsheet. Twitter took no action even though they claim posting hacked materials violates their rules.

Never forget Twitter claimed it censored the single most important story of the 2020 election -- Biden Family Corruption -- on the grounds the info behind it was "hacked." IT WAS NOT. THAT WAS A LIE. And now Twitter is facilitating media activism based on indisputably hacked info
On a different subject matter that also proves the mainstream media are fucking scum

The Las Vegas Sun wrote this editorial AFTER the shooter, Quintez Brown, was identified as a left-wing BLM activist.

Twitter allows hacked info of Canadian Freedom Convoy donors after suppressing Hunter Biden laptop story

The tech giant has yet to enforce its own policies on those sharing the hacked data

Twitter appears to no longer be enforcing its "Distribution of hacked materials policy" when it comes to the recent hack of GiveSendGo revealing information of donors who gave money to the Canadian Freedom Convoy.

Members of the media on both sides of the U.S.-Canadian border have been sharing names and how much money they contributed to the truckers who've been protesting Canada's vaccine mandate, stemming from the recent data breach of the crowdfunding website.

"So, Here's The GiveSendGo Donor List," Canadian radio personality Dean Blundell tweeted with an article that includes a Google spreadsheet of all the names and email addresses swept up in the breach.

Both the CBC and the Ottawa Citizen shared articles including information that stemmed from the breach.

Washington Post investigative reporter Aaron Davis wrote a lengthy thread singling out the biggest donor and a map showing where the donations came from in the U.S.

more

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitte...r-biden-laptop
LOL - I'm a journalist who took a hacked list of private citizens who donated small amounts to the trucker's peaceful protest and I've been contacting them to ask them to confirm it was them and explain themselves and -- hoo boy! -- for some reason it turns out people don't like journalists!

I've been reaching out to people from Utah who appeared on the leaked Canadian trucker donation data.

Hoo boy!

Some of the replies have been...aggressive to put it mildly.

Another All-Time Media Faceplant

After the Senile Biden administration and the press wrongly predicted a Russian invasion of Ukraine on February 16th, they kept compounding the error in spectacular fashion

If cluelessness can be art, American journalists unveiled their Sistine Chapel this week, in a remarkable collection of misreports and hack stenography surrounding a predicted invasion of Ukraine.

The mess began last Friday, February 11th, when National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan gave an address warning American citizens to evacuate Ukraine. “If a Russian attack on Ukraine proceeds, it is likely to begin with aerial bombing and missile attacks that could obviously kill civilians without regard to their nationality,” he said. “I will not comment on the details of our intelligence information,” he added, before doing just that: “I do want to be clear: It could begin during the Olympics,” i.e. before the Beijing games end on February 20th.

Around the time of Sullivan’s comments, American reporters began telling audiences a curiously detailed story about upcoming Russian invasion plans. PBS NewsHour’s Nick Schifrin cited “three Western and defense sources” in saying Vladimir Putin had already made up his mind to invade. He then cited six sources — “US and Western officials” — who told him the U.S. expected an invasion of Ukraine the following week. These voices left little to the imagination, saying the invasion would be a “horrific, bloody campaign,” with two days of aerial bombardment, followed by electronic warfare and possible regime change:

Much more here

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/anothe...dia-faceplant?