Nosey neighbors

I have been looking for some one to read my hairy palm.
MOVE , simple I have had to one time in my live , its cheaper then the lawyers
Sadly this sort of thing will only get worse as LE and local News outlets encourage everyone to report anything that looks 'suspicious' to them for further investigation.
I hate nosy neighbors!! They have no life! Probably one of those uptight hypocrites,that minds everybody business
Pardon my ignorance about this but can anyone “run” someone’s lic plates just for the hell of it if they are not LE? How is that done? Originally Posted by Art Lover
I'm afraid it's super easy in the state of Texas. publicdata.com which was $16 a month is now only $35 a year. A tag number will get you the full name, home address and the financial institution that has the note. With that information you can get criminal history, driver's license number any civil suits that may have been a party to, voters registration, property tax, sex offender, unclaimed property pretty much everything except an SS#.

The nosey neighbors could cause her visitors a lot of trouble with very little effort.
'Technically' in NY running a driver's license plate number for any reason or purpose is impossible to do and it is illegal. Only law enforcement officers can run license plate numbers and they have the tools to do so.
We had Nosey Neighbors one time but that stopped when my wife rode his nose.
4-5 per week x 4 weeks in a month is like 20 something random vehicles lol makes me wonder why you haven't been busted already. You should thank your neighbors for not snitching you out a long time ago. Give them a fruit basket Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos
And a free show....x1 per week.
How about we switch this question . Originally Posted by xfrankthetankx
You mentioned retaining a lawyer, I tried that and was told lawyers don't normally take retainers for these situations. That seems ridiculous to me but Mo go figure.