Off the clock

So I recently had an encounter, and while visiting, my date mentioned she had arrived the evening prior and visited the hotel bar. She disclosed that she got to partying with others there, and ended up hooking up "off the clock" so to speak.

For you gals that travel, is this common?...or do you always save your energy for scheduled activities?
  • BLM69
  • 11-30-2022, 04:09 PM
So she hooked up for free the night before and charged you the next night? I would keep that on the DL.....
Please let me know your next scheduled session and I will visit the hotel bar the night before
How was the session? Did she perform or just go through the motions?
So basically she hooked up with a guy at an hotel bar and likely blew several loads in her pussy for free and you have to pay big lawyer prices and wear a condom? It’s an interesting thought that she decided to share this with you.
For many ladies a compensated encounter is just that. They may see a few clients in a day & have the greatest IOP but may not necessarily get any satisfaction from it.
At the end of the day they are just like any other lady. Most have SO's & do prefer getting laid by someone they're actually attracted to.
In my experience over the years compensating a lady for an hour or two of her time is cheaper & more pleasurable than trying to get a random hookup.
Don't get your feelings hurt if you find out you had to pay for what a Costanza looking MoFo got/gets for free.
Not to mention what you save on wear & tear on the emotions with a wife or girlfriend.
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2022, 04:13 AM
Not to mention what you save on wear & tear on the emotions with a wife or girlfriend. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
That's dealing with any woman, we're just built and process things differently. Took me a long time to figure those things out 😂....
Don't get me wrong fellas, my feelings weren't hurt. I have no delusion that I have anything to do with a provider's free time before or after an encounter, which is her business. I just found it interesting what a lady, who the original question is meant for, with a high sex drive might do with her free time while traveling. Not necessarily with SOs, but random hookups. Hell, maybe she decides to turn the tables and rent a fella (or other lady) for an hr or two.

It was just interesting, and even funny to discuss during the encounter I had, because it turns out her hook up was with a guy somewhat involved in LE. Little did he know...

Just thought some ladies might like to share...allow a brief peak into their personal escapades during travels.
BLM, sir you are quite correct. My point, although I failed to state it as such, was that it's cheeper on the pocketbook & emotional wear & tear to rent than to buy. So to speak.
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2022, 09:31 AM
I've gotten free hooker pussy multiple times, it's nothing to brag about, I prefer civies to be perfectly honest, it's more organic and always a better time
I've gotten free hooker pussy multiple times, it's nothing to brag about, I prefer civies to be perfectly honest, it's more organic and always a better time Originally Posted by BLM69
I'd say, IMHO that you just hang out with the wrong lady. My ATF and I spent a great deal of time together on and off the clock, and probably half the sex was, "off the clock" and it was fantastic...
  • Brot
  • 12-02-2022, 05:56 AM
So the moral of this story is your wife or girlfriend could be hooking on the side.
So the moral of this story is your wife or girlfriend could be hooking on the side. Originally Posted by Brot
Or mom, sister, grandma...
But no, the Op wanted ladies' responses.
Ladies know clients get butt hurt easily & if they admit to having random hookups it will be bad for business.
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2022, 12:25 PM
So the moral of this story is your wife or girlfriend could be hooking on the side. Originally Posted by Brot
That's no surprise in today's society, women are more slick and BSn while getting other cocks