Cancun trip

Any intel on the playground in Cancun?
You might Try a Search of the Mexico Forums.

General Discussions on Hobbying in Mexico can be found in the General Discussions (Coed) - Mexico Forum.

It seems that the majority of the Encounter Reports can be found in the Puerto Vallarta - Encounter Reports Forum.
Puerto Vallarta is on the complete other side of Mexico from Cancun. LOL

Sounds like a Cancun or Quintana Roo section is needed.
In my younger days guys would go to Rio. Cheap beautiful women. I knew a guy that went down there 3 times a year just to play. At that time the flights were so inexpensive that the cheap women more than paid for the expenses as opposed to the women here. No way I could have went with my SO around. I tried like hell to pick up a client there to justify a trip. Don’t know if it’s still that way or not.
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2022, 03:02 PM
In my younger days guys would go to Rio. Cheap beautiful women. I knew a guy that went down there 3 times a year just to play. At that time the flights were so inexpensive that the cheap women more than paid for the expenses as opposed to the women here. No way I could have went with my SO around. I tried like hell to pick up a client there to justify a trip. Don’t know if it’s still that way or not. Originally Posted by smooth player
Cheap whores still exist outside the US, they understand when it's time to hang it up and let the young whores take over
Cheap whores still exist outside the US, they understand when it's time to hang it up and let the young whores take over Originally Posted by BLM69
This

Whores get old and fat in The United States.

I like Bazil a lot