Who's had sex outdoors

This is such an amazing topic! I don't know where to start... I have a fetish for outdoor sex and have had a LOT of it! I'll have to swing back to this topic when I'm in the mood to write a LONG post.

I definitely qualify to claim those extra points.
Where haven't I had sex outdoors, LoL one time My wife and I did it on a backroad in East Texas on the hood of My old Corvette, we almost got caught and I lost My wallet LoL, Fun times!
While I've never done it, I would love to have the opportunity to do it in a cemetery. Years back, my family knew the caretakers of one of the cemeteries in San Antonio and we spent Christmas Eve walking through it at night.
Finding an old abandoned one would be awesome.
.... Finding an old abandoned one would be awesome. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Halloween eve, after the costume party, and we both left a costume piece there, for others to find.
Yes another bucket list item.
And it was on her list as well.
  • jc01
  • 10-14-2016, 03:59 PM
60 Feet underwater in the Philippine Sea with my late Wife...And no, 60 Feet underwater has nothing to do with her being my "late" Wife...lol
60 Feet underwater in the Philippine Sea with my late Wife...And no, 60 Feet underwater has nothing to do with her being my "late" Wife...lol Originally Posted by jc01
Interesting, I imagine that was using scuba apparatus as well?
It's amazing how the human body can function even with the higher psi beating down on you.
Do tell a little more.
Either here or PM me.
  • Old-T
  • 10-14-2016, 05:24 PM
Hiking the mountains of the Southwest, camped in an old Chacoan outlier. Just a few small walls standing, no roof so open to the sky. A small fire in the corner so it wasn't too cold when the clothes came off.
Green on the golf course. Was going great till the sprinklers turned on about 4 AM, we had to finish it up on the next tee box. That was one of many outdoor adventures. I have to wonder what happened to that adventurous lady after I married her. Now she snores the night away on the next room while I get my rush from beautiful ECCIE ladies while I am on the road.
This is such an amazing topic! I don't know where to start... I have a fetish for outdoor sex and have had a LOT of it! I'll have to swing back to this topic when I'm in the mood to write a LONG post.
Originally Posted by Zoey Zacquery
I would love to see your long post. But I hardly think sex outside it a "fetish". That is the original place to have sex!
My hobby cherry was popped with some play time at the lake so not only was my nerves shot being a first time meeting but also getting busted.
Does outside in a lake 30/feet underwater with crazy old girlfriend count.
Who hasn't had sex outside.I had client pick me up on harley.We had sex on bike by water.
  • 29guy
  • 10-16-2016, 03:20 PM
I did the "under the stars in the pick-up bed" with an ex. blankets, booze and some citronella candles to keep the bugs away. It was fun, but you got to have a good private dead-end road.
Almost 30 year ago... 10 stories up on a balcony in Miami facing the water...
  • anita
  • 10-17-2016, 09:06 PM
I've had outdoor sex multiple times in my personal life. The best experience for me was when I was tied to a tree at a park and fucked by my ex multiple times. Skinny dipping is a close second. As far as the hobby goes I prefer indoor... Such as movie theaters, fitting rooms, storage units etc.