Reviews Needed

I'm new to ECCIE and need reviews, young energized Melanin goodness!
Welcome
Hey Honey,

Nice to meet you!
Welcome aboard Bizzy.

Nina, it’s not very nice to post an ad of yourself in another lady’s Welcome Wagon thread.
How's it going Doc?
I’m doing well Ms. Bee. May I suggest posting some pics here and your rate plan??
Welcome!
Welcome aboard Bizzy.

Nina, it’s not very nice to post an ad of yourself in another lady’s Welcome Wagon thread. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I totally agree Doc, that's just tacky
BizzyBee, you are not helping you cause with short little sentences, it would help if you'd give a bit of the menu and general location (well would be helpful to me anyway) and of course some pictures, and no they don't have to be nude (but...) I hope you do get some reviews soon as well as get past that final check to get your showcase "up" and running
Thanks a lot everyone, you've been so helpful. I will take head to your suggestions.
Delighted to make your acquaintance. I'm Bee, 100% Natural & Curvy! Raised in Texas, Dallas,Texas that is. I like providing a sensual experience for my clients. DEFINITELY GFE!

Pictures will not be posted HERE until I am able to create a SHOWCASE!!!! Sorry fellas.... <<<<PICTURES>>>> ...visit my IG: https://www.instagram.com/bizzy_honey_bee/?hl=en

Honey Bee 🐝 Menu
DDF
Review Special(limited time-3 Lucky Hobbyist,2 Left) PM FOR RS RATES
BBBJ
CFS
DATY
BFA
DFK
COB
DONATIONS
hh=$.5
hr=$$