The Prostate Nut: The Bridge to TS Hobbying (for some)?

First off I love women Pussy. Kissing. Ass. All of it. That being said theee is nothing hotter to me than having a woman watch two guys play together. Whether it’s oral or him fucking me Have done this 3 times with two different providers and was amazing. Got the prostate nut the second time I was fucked. Even had the video. The next time was the most amazing might I have had. Didn’t get the nut that way but damn they made it fun trying. It’s an amazing thing. Also got one from a strap on before. Keep trying guys. Once you do you’ll want more for sure. If you have fun and you enjoy it then do it or try it.
Anyone tried amber before?

https://ts4rent.eu/VIPAmberHung
Not my thing I prefer pussy!
Not my thing I prefer pussy! Originally Posted by zoozang
Good for you!
Male doctor once had to stick his finger with a glove up my anus. I'd like to forget that experience ever happened. I'm doing a good job with the memory fading away. I don't even remember the office or race of the doctor any more, or the year.
Any Blond & gorgeous TS in Dallas?
Ts We Do it better
Male doctor once had to stick his finger with a glove up my anus. I'd like to forget that experience ever happened. I'm doing a good job with the memory fading away. I don't even remember the office or race of the doctor any more, or the year. Originally Posted by hk toys
butt, you still remember it, pun intended.

seriously, positive and negative experiences can stay with us for years after.
i remember the first time i fucked a woman - on the banks of the guadalupe river while very high (like "trails of things" high). it wasnt the best sex i ever had, but it was intense.