Too lazy to send invites!

May all your Birthday wishes come true! Here is to another year of friendship!

Love ya!

Hey Maxeen just got on here wanted to wish you a happy birthday!
Sorry I missed the party, Max. I hope you guys had fun. What am I saying? With you around there's no way it could have been anything less than spectacular!

Apologies,
Squiretuck
Everyone stopped referring to me as Budman33 and just called me 'the stripper' . I felt used and yet I loved it. is that wrong?

And that chick at the yellow rose took liberties, serious liberties... She was great.

Happy b-day Maxeen, it was a great time. Watching you get molested on stage by 5 strippers was ... awesome by the way!
Wow, what a blast! Happy Birthday again!
Lord just crawling out of bed! Francisca and Maxeen have yet to make it out of the bed

Ummm... Budman33 that was 3 strippers and Francisca and Serena Love that jumped on stage to help molest, lol! It was indeed a blast!
Salut! Sounds like a fun, "low key" party!

Wish I could've partaken in the festivities, but had to work.
I remember Serena trying to pull Maxeen's skirt down. Yellow Rose was more like XTC last night if you get my drift. manager told me," As a manager I was worried. As a guy I wanted a better view"
There were many views to be had that's for sure, lol! I'm just glad I was able to wake up and still remember it all....unlike a few of the ladies
Happy late birthday Max, hope you had a great time!
Sounds like you had an awesome birthday sorry I missed it...