460,000 People Lose Insurance Coverage

This is just two of the many insurance companies to drop people. How many times did Obama say if you liked your current policy, you could keep it?

300,000 by Florida Blue, and 160,000 by Kaiser Permanente.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_16...-low-coverage/

"Her insurer, Kaiser Permanente, is terminating policies for 160,000 people in California and presenting them with new plans that comply with the healthcare law.

"Before I had a plan that I had a $1,500 deductible," she said. "I paid $199 dollars a month. The most similar plan that I would have available to me would be $278 a month. My deductible would be $6,500 dollars, and all of my care after that point would only be covered 70 percent."

http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/...op-300000.html

"Gov. Rick Scott said the news proves that many people will not be able to keep their plans under Obamacare as promised by the president and his allies."
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2013, 03:47 PM
This is just two of the many insurance companies to drop people. How many times did Obama say if you liked your current policy, you could keep it?

300,000 by Florida Blue, and 160,000 by Kaiser Permanente.

"Her insurer, Kaiser Permanente, is terminating policies for 160,000 people in California and presenting them with new plans that comply with the healthcare law.

"Before I had a plan that I had a $1,500 deductible," she said. "I paid $199 dollars a month. The most similar plan that I would have available to me would be $278 a month. My deductible would be $6,500 dollars, and all of my care after that point would only be covered 70 percent."

http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/...op-300000.html

"Gov. Rick Scott said the news proves that many people will not be able to keep their plans under Obamacare as promised by the president and his allies." Originally Posted by nwarounder
Ive seen several stories to that effect ... tthe three couples Hannity interviewed comes to mind , almost the exact same scenario... they were lying on national tv.
Ive seen several stories to that effect ... tthe three couples Hannity interviewed comes to mind , almost the exact same scenario... they were lying on national tv. Originally Posted by CJ7
Don't know if they are, but I know someone very well, who is not. Kaiser is dumping people because Kaiser cannot afford to keep the coverage anymore .. California is broke. ....

does Nancy Pelosi sound familiar. Kaiser's bail out.

Most of those getting ditched are retirees from various California state positions.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Don't know if they are, but I know someone very well, who is not. Kaiser is dumping people because Kaiser cannot afford to keep the coverage anymore .. California is broke. ....

does Nancy Pelosi sound familiar. Kaiser's bail out.

Most of those getting ditched are retirees from various California state positions. Originally Posted by LexusLover

thanks .. it sounded like a massive group plan .. little wonder the people are bitching... no more discounts for state employee ins ...
Hey, young people...read the last sentence...hows that for some hope and change.

New plan prices vary depending on age and location. But we're told younger people who currently have with high deductible plans will likely pay higher premiums and people with health problems will pay lower premiums.

It will get a whole lot worse.

How many Democrats are singing the tune of Ted Cruz now?
Hey, young people...read the last sentence...hows that for some hope and change.

New plan prices vary depending on age and location. But we're told younger people who currently have with high deductible plans will likely pay higher premiums and people with health problems will pay lower premiums.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_16...-low-coverage/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The young, working people are double fucked under Obama, Not only will they pay into a retirement system they won't see dime one under because it goes to Granny but they'll be forced to buy insurance at higher than normal rates (those w/o pre-exists) in order to shore up the older people again. Its really double taxation. Even if you do get sick you wouldn't be able to afford the deductible.

I wonder how much an abortion is under the bronze plan.

Thanks Obama!
The high risk pools, no longer needed (because of the elimination of pre-existing conditions) are being shuttered all over the country.

I was paying around two grand a month to be part of that plan.

Boy am I glad I don't need it anymore.

Fuck you idiots!

keep lying.
The high risk pools, no longer needed (because of the elimination of pre-existing conditions) are being shuttered all over the country.

I was paying around two grand a month to be part of that plan.

Boy am I glad I don't need it anymore.

Fuck you idiots!

keep lying. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are welcome...
Now I feel better. Lead Lemming has made the sign of the "sweet ass" over my post.

woooo!
Now I feel better. Lead Lemming has made the sign of the "sweet ass" over my post.

woooo! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, don't worry my veteran son has your back.
Is he a retard, too? A Mr. Rogers fan, as I recall.
Once again, Assup, "Mr. America", more accurately named "DOTY", takes a cheap shot at an American veteran. Have you no shame, DOTY Assup? No decency? You are the oozing pustule in the asshole of liberalism.
Once again, Assup, "Mr. America", more accurately named "DOTY", takes a cheap shot at an American veteran. Have you no shame, DOTY Assup? No decency? You are the oozing pustule in the asshole of liberalism. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Question Mr COG. What does DOTY stand for? serious...
Why, certainly, my good friend! DOTY stands for:

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!
Pustule in the Asshole of Liberalism

That's what DOTY stands for. Glad to help!