Activities: No show 4 times over the last year
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous but a NOSHOWING flake! Not dependable
Recommendation: No
Wrong forum buddy, NC/NS posts go in the CoEd Forum
My bad.
Why use the review format for a non-review?
Thanks for posting regardless of whether its in the right forum or not. This person is a $$$$$ limited GFE with a no review policy, its about time that she be called out. Just FYI she advertises over on eros.com as four different people so obviously she is flaky.
I thought that Jenna was her on eros as well. What a pc of shit!
I think ncns’s should be in reviews (like this one). In Coed they can be missed, eventually are lost and don’t show up on their showcase.
How is “no review policy” even a thing?

If she’s good, and she wants to stay low profile, then it’s on you to decide if you want to risk her good will. If she’s bad, then let everyone know. It’s not like she is a licensed therapist.
The great thing about eccie and the Admins and Mods, they have stated that if she advertises on here or anywhere on the open web, even if she has a "NO Review Polcy"... she is Reviewable.........

Plus I have never read a review on her nor have heard of any well known hobbyist actually meeting her.
How is “no review policy” even a thing?

If she’s good, and she wants to stay low profile, then it’s on you to decide if you want to risk her good will. If she’s bad, then let everyone know. It’s not like she is a licensed therapist. Originally Posted by wallstreet
Not suggesting that she cannot be reviewed but that maybe she is suffering from GPS.
  • RWSK
  • 12-29-2018, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the warning. I was thinking of going in.
She advertised yesterday. Fake ass flake
This is exactly where no shows and all negative info should be. This 'lady' is a scam, period! Last night I paid her for 2 hours, after the first 25 mins she bolted never to be seen again, STAY AWAY FROM HER!!
This is exactly where no shows and all negative info should be. This 'lady' is a scam, period! Last night I paid her for 2 hours, after the first 25 mins she bolted never to be seen again, STAY AWAY FROM HER!! Originally Posted by KenworthMan
Well write a damn review!