Review Specials....Wtf?!.

I had 2 guys contact me today asking if I offered Review Specials.
Omg..
What are those?
And How do they work?
Omg..
What are those?
And How do they work? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
You've done this for how long? Smh

Provider gives a discounted rate for a review. Its advertising and exposure for the provider.
Here is how it honestly work...you provide a discount to your standard rate and we write a review and leave out any details that may deter others from seeing you, thus increasing your volume of requests and provides you a better selection of gentleman to select from for future encounters. I probably shouldn't have posted that...haha
Ugh, just be careful I’ve offered review specials at discounted rates and I’ve offered more discounts than I’ve received reviews so offer at your own risks lol
The only way I have seen review specials work, is one provider essentially gave me a coupon for a discount on the next visit providing that I agreed to leave a review.

When I arrived the 2nd time I showed her the coupon she had given me. She has me to open my profile and show her the review. It was quick and easy.
I would prefer this situation for a review special...I pay the standard rate for the allotted time. Once finished, I write the review while still there, but you suck one more nut out of me while I'm typing...would probably only work for a qv or hhr session though...any thoughts from the ladies?
The only way I have seen review specials work, is one provider essentially gave me a coupon for a discount on the next visit providing that I agreed to leave a review.

When I arrived the 2nd time I showed her the coupon she had given me. She has me to open my profile and show her the review. It was quick and easy. Originally Posted by Fizley
Lmao... A coupon. I HAVE NEVER seen a P***y discount coupon.
But, thats a interesting concept.
Pay full price. Write review. Next time... You get the review special.
I may try this "special" next week...im always open to new ideas.
I have never been one for review specials.
Well for established members on other sites... On here its so hard to do.
Thanks for the idea, and great giggles at the P coupon.

XoXo,
Jess
You need to get a hole punch Jess for the coupons
  • R.M.
  • 04-25-2019, 08:58 PM
Omg..
What are those?
And How do they work? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
That's code for I'm a cheap ass. Wink...
A "coupon" for a future visit??! LMAO
I would prefer this situation for a review special...I pay the standard rate for the allotted time. Once finished, I write the review while still there, but you suck one more nut out of me while I'm typing...would probably only work for a qv or hhr session though...any thoughts from the ladies? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
I am doing well if I can pop three times in an hour. I up my hat to you if you can squeeze another but in extra time.
Lmao... A coupon. I HAVE NEVER seen a P***y discount coupon.
But, thats a interesting concept.
Pay full price. Write review. Next time... You get the review special.
I may try this "special" next week...im always open to new ideas.
I have never been one for review specials.
Well for established members on other sites... On here its so hard to do.
Thanks for the idea, and great giggles at the P coupon.

XoXo,
Jess Originally Posted by TexasJess
So glad I was able to give great giggles! But it's a true story and I collected my discount.
You need to get a hole punch Jess for the coupons Originally Posted by tbone2u

Lmao... I swear. I mean back in the day guys got dance tickets at the strip club when using a cc lmao...

Thats the closest thing I HAVE EVER seen to a P***y coupon ... Beside a prenuptial !! Lol.
I had been wanting to see Brittneyy for some time, but she was out of my price range. She offered a Special with some more off for a review. We met and it was awesome. I wrote a positive review, posted here and on OH2 (with photos). I posted the review on January 17. A few days later, Brittney told me she was booked solid for the rest of the month. It worked out well for both of us.
Some girls don’t have great pics or haven’t had a recent review or frankly suffer for GPS and haven’t figured out an appropriate price range . Great way to get new clients. I saw my current ATF on a reviews special , i would not considered her otherwise ... now I see her twice of month for the last 2 years.