The clubs are finally opening back!

Not much to say, just happy!
Me, too.

What's your favorite?
Me, too.

What's your favorite? Originally Posted by FLWriter
My go to is Gold Club, but it’s so tame compared to the Pre-Covid days. There’s a lot of rules and no lapdances for now on. Not sure if it’s worth it!
My go to is Gold Club, but it’s so tame compared to the Pre-Covid days. There’s a lot of rules and no lapdances for now on. Not sure if it’s worth it! Originally Posted by Levi95205
It may be worth it from a networking standpoint if some of the dancers are in need of earning some extra $$ and willing to talk about freelancing a bit.
It may be worth it from a networking standpoint if some of the dancers are in need of earning some extra $$ and willing to talk about freelancing a bit. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Ah, True.
It may be worth it from a networking standpoint if some of the dancers are in need of earning some extra $$ and willing to talk about freelancing a bit. Originally Posted by SlowHand50

Exactly. That's what I've found, even during the 2008 recession.

Good post.
Andddddd ... they are closed again.
Andddddd ... they are closed again. Originally Posted by SlowHand50

Yep. Someone is going to have to start organizing some byob 'bachelor parties' in his house. This is getting ridiculous. I can do without eating out in large groups but I can't survive much longer without nakedness!