Address: Hotel on 11th street
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ covered, doggy covered
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tight body, very attractive, looks just like pics
Recommendation: Yes
Zata revu?
Captain g ... good attempt at 1st review. You probably covered enough basics to get credit. You are in Beaumont and I just don't get down that far in Texas to play. However, I would encourage you to put more info in your ROS Section. Some guys give a play by play. I am probably one of those. However, if that isn't your style, no problem. Put information in the ROS that you have learned that is hard to tell from the providers ad such as ... 1)are pictures accurate, 2)what was the process like in setting up the appointment, 3)was she punctual, 4)was it an INCALL or OUTCALL, 5)if it was INCALL, was her INCALL messy or look like anyone was living there with her, 6)any sign of management, 7)etc, etc, etc.

After posting, always go back and double check the "ad link" as well. I think you have up to 1 hour to go back and edit your Encounter. The link you have shown does not lead to Sugar's ad.

You will get better as you gain experience. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Just search ads for title
Italian Sweet Cream Sugar 409-499-5714
I did the search. Must have been a typo as the lady in the pictures definitely doesn't have a tight body
Well, considering her age, it was tight enough….. not a 18 year old tight, but plenty good enough in my opinion