URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...c-8f91f8cc0c4a
City: Bedford
State: Texas
Address: Tasteful office
Activities: FBSM, edging, Russian
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Trim but thick with wonderful curves, including a spectacular soft MM rack she claims is 34K. Very pretty face, so don't worry you don't see it in pictures. Lots of tasteful tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
  • HAAO
  • 10-18-2022, 07:20 PM
Mann I just wish she was level 2
Because a nice BBBJ would be good from her.
Mann I just wish she was level 2
Because a nice BBBJ would be good from her. Originally Posted by HAAO
Don't get your hopes up ever for an L2. Hard and firm no for that. Sub to her onlyfans and fantasy for next closest.
Great review. I recently reacquainted myself with Kimmy and her edging skills have gotten even better since the last time I saw her a couple of year ago.
  • hrlee
  • 10-19-2022, 11:57 AM
I need to revisit Kimmy. She was always a great visit
Her edging is very intense, probably one of the best L1 experiences you can get in DFW. I used to leave Kimmy's office completely exhausted (don't have anything important planned on the days you schedule with her, lol). Glad she's re-appeared.
Does she allow Touching or breast worship?
Is Kimmy worth it, considering it’s edging only? Or should I spend the same amount for someone else around the same area for the same price and get all the L’s?!
Is Kimmy worth it, considering it’s edging only? Or should I spend the same amount for someone else around the same area for the same price and get all the L’s?! Originally Posted by Drmlb555

You owe it to yourself at least once to experience Kimmy and her magnificent mammaries. Her Russian skills would make Vladimir Putin envious.
  • HAAO
  • 10-25-2022, 07:32 AM
Is Kimmy worth it, considering it’s edging only? Or should I spend the same amount for someone else around the same area for the same price and get all the L’s?! Originally Posted by Drmlb555
She’s good man, but at the same time for that price you could find yourself a nice BBBJ from someone else.