Superbowl Sunday

So who are you cheering for?
Ravens
Both, because my school a d-2 school has 2 former washburn icabods playing in the game. Willhot and williams
Thru my bookie...errr Vegas bet.....

+3.5 Ravens....I took the 49'ers

Over/Under 47.5..., that's an easy one....I took the under

Plus with the Mizzou Defensive line...easy pick, 49'ers
I think the Niners are probably the better team but the better team does not always win. The Ravens seem more like the team of destiny in the playoffs though. If the Ravens come out waayy too conservative (run, run, pass) like they started the Denver game, Niners win going away. If they turn Flacco loose, like the second half of the Denver game Ravens have a good shot to pull it out. How 'bout those Broncos, Sins? (Ok, couldn't resist :-p)
Thru my bookie...errr Vegas bet.....

+3.5 Ravens....I took the 49'ers

Over/Under 47.5..., that's an easy one....I took the under

Plus with the Mizzou Defensive line...easy pick, 49'ers Originally Posted by vkmaster

Agree with taking the under (47.5)

I think the 49ers will cover the points (3.5)
I think the Niners are probably the better team but the better team does not always win. The Ravens seem more like the team of destiny in the playoffs though. If the Ravens come out waayy too conservative (run, run, pass) like they started the Denver game, Niners win going away. If they turn Flacco loose, like the second half of the Denver game Ravens have a good shot to pull it out. How 'bout those Broncos, Sins? (Ok, couldn't resist :-p) Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
LOL Bite me!

(please)

I'm rooting for the Ravens. Losing to the SB champions takes some of the sting out of the loss. Besides, DAMN the Ravens earned that win against Denver, they really did. I can't help but be impressed by the way they pulled out that win. Even when defeat seemed certain, they still played EVERY down hard, and Denver paid the price for being conservative and complacent.

So....GO RAVENS!

But you can still bite me....or nibble
Ravens...I'm more an east coast than a west coast kinda guy. As far as I'm concerned, everything west of the Trop 56 is a wasteland.
edit delete...go 9'ers by 4.....LOL you know who LOL...do post???
Both, because my school a d-2 school has 2 former washburn icabods playing in the game. Willhot and williams Originally Posted by Oenghus
Obviously you are going to do what you want but why did you tell us all you were taking a break??
the Saints of course.............lol......oo ps I mean the Ravens!
Obviously you are going to do what you want but why did you tell us all you were taking a break?? Originally Posted by malwoody
I was planning on it Mal, but 3 things: first my studies are not challenging enough and I'm bored. 2. I'm addicted to ECCIE. 3. I'm taking a job in May that will have me living in the wilderness and mountains of Wyoming for 3 months
Obviously you are going to do what you want but why did you tell us all you were taking a break?? Originally Posted by malwoody
He was just trying to score some "Goin' off to war" pussy, Mal. Give the kid a break. Apparently, it worked! Genius.
  • KCJoe
  • 02-01-2013, 08:43 AM
I was rooting for the 49ers until that idiot made those homophobic remarks. Now I hope they get crushed.
Go Ravens !!!!