Major Fire Gas Explosion on The Plaza Kc

Hope everyone is okay I just saw this on the news. It even made national news

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...nsas-city?lite

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/M...191920441.html
I know . Omg . I'm in the Plaza Area it was a loud bang not to much of a shake where I'm at but I sure heard the bang .
I know . Omg . I'm in the Plaza Area it was a loud bang not to much of a shake where I'm at but I sure heard the bang . Originally Posted by Mona Lisa3000
Glad your safe Mona!
I know definitely scary . I do hope everyone is okay ....
My brother was in the restaurant when that happened.. So please keep them in your prayers his name is *** thanks in advance.
Xoxo,
Lindsay

Removed at the request of OP

Modda
My brother was in the restaurant when that happened.. So please keep them in your prayers his name is **** thanks in advance.
Xoxo,
Lindsay Originally Posted by OLindsay
Sorry to hear that Lindsay ... I will keep your brother in mind . It's scary just to even imagine going thru anything like that . My prayers are with you and your family...
Really scary. I heard the blast from my house but didn't think much of it since I hear that sort of thing from the east side all the time.

I used to go there a lot and know some of the staff and the owner well. Everybody I have checked on is ok, but the news reports say one person is still missing. My prayers go out to all of those involved.
He was lifted 10ft in the air and and 40ft across the room through a wall and is in critical condition and there is still one person missing.
I work in Westport and we felt a small tremor even there. It was quite the startling experience.
Scary in deed - was just by there the other day - really makes you think about how short life is and how fast it can end.

He was lifted 10ft in the air and and 40ft across the room through a wall and is in critical condition and there is still one person missing. Originally Posted by OLindsay
I hope he has a quick recovery and everything is good with him - but with the fact that there are so few injured and even less in critical condition with the name **** - I know you have had a lot on your mind lately - but should you really be outing yourself like this on a SHMB?
...should you really be outing yourself like this on a SHMB? Originally Posted by SKCGUY65
Was actually thinking the same thing, SKC. Lindsay... we are all praying for your brother and the others in this tragedy. With that said, for personal security reasons, you may ask a mod to edit and mask your brother's name here so that others don't put 2 and 2 together and possibly use this information against you at some point.

Hope he continues to recover, my dear...
Lindsey, I recommend you ask a moderator to redact your brother's first name, to prevent a certain lunatic fringe group from connecting too many dots. In addition to their protests against homosexuality, at least once in the past they have figured out the identity of a provider and very nastily 'outed' her with a web site dedicated to her sins.

I can't imagine that they could resist interjecting themselves in this situatio, if they disvovered a link between one of the seriously injured to a provider.

Please nobody post their name...which might send a Google alert to their inbox and key them to this thread.
Scary in deed - was just by there the other day - really makes you think about how short life is and how fast it can end.

I hope he has a quick recovery and everything is good with him - but with the fact that there are so few injured and even less in critical condition with the name **** - I know you have had a lot on your mind lately - but should you really be outing yourself like this on a SHMB? Originally Posted by SKCGUY65
Was actually thinking the same thing, SKC. Lindsay... we are all praying for your brother and the others in this tragedy. With that said, for personal security reasons, you may ask a mod to edit and mask your brother's name here so that others don't put 2 and 2 together and possibly use this information against you at some point.

Hope he continues to recover, my dear... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Thanks!!
Xoxo,
Lindsay
I have emailed the mod just waiting on him to fix it for me I can't send a link to it because I am not able to copy and paste right now. Could someone please help me. Thank you
Sorry to hear about your brother Lindsay, I hope he has a speedy recovery. Sending love and light to you and your family.

I just read where they found an employee buried in the rubble, sending love and light to her friends and family.