You can only choose 1: Smart or Pretty? Which 1?

Ladies, I'm not sure if any of you have ever struggled with or have had to deal with the mindset that pretty girls aren't smart. Such a ridiculous myth but I am curious....

If this actually WAS true & you could choose, what would be your choice?

Personally, I think smart. 2 reasons:

A) Smart is it's own kind of sexy.. you can alter your appearance, but stupid is forever.

B) You can be reasonably unattractive or have unattractive features, but if you know who you are, and OWN it you can overshadow your flaws maybe??
Confidence is key, so embrace your imperfections and do YOU!

Guys? Any thoughts on preference? Provider or otherwise?
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-18-2018, 03:44 PM
Is this really the best topic you could come up with?
Perpetuating shallow ideals like this?

I think you are trying to have a positive message, but it totally isn't coming across that way.
Alright
Actually, I honestly found myself thinking about the topic after an earlier convo with a friend...Thought I'd post something. Nothing more or less. Apologies if it doesn't meet standards.

If you don't like the topic, feel free to overlook it! I won't be offended.
Wow, that was mean ze.
Theres a message for you in my sig line.

@ BriannaJordan, I would pick Pretty and i will tell you why.
1) I'm not trying to date or marry her.
2) I won't be there long enough to see how smart she is.
3) I will only be there for an hour so i would like something pretty to look at.

just my opinion,
CG
Pretty, smart, ugly, average, simpleminded, or dimwitted.

If they are honest, good personality, friendly, normal, they can be whatever a man is looking for.

Howver Ms B Jordan, if you are ugly on the inside, perform stupid acts by lying, cheating, conniving, sneaky, intentionally try to harm others for your/their own agenda/fortune, then they are hags who should be gone. The only men who would want them are no better than they are.

If they are honest, good personality, friendly, normal, they can be whatever a man is looking for.

Howver Ms B Jordan, if you are ugly on the inside, perform stupid acts by lying, cheating, conniving, sneaky, intentionally try to harm others for your/their own agenda/fortune, then they are hags who should be gone. The only men who would want them are no better than they are. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Well put.

Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
+1
How ever pussy is pussy.
If she is a chatter box in bed or i have to look up words on the Ghetto Ebonics Translator
there will be no 2nd.

http://www.englishtoghetto.com/

absolutely Smart #1. Part of the attraction is being able to connect and great minds can create amazing sex. I want to see the lights on. Like they always say "You can turn them upside down and they all look like sisters." But can't fix stupid, liars, or dopes.
Wow, that was mean ze.
Theres a message for you in my sig line.

@ BriannaJordan, I would pick Pretty and i will tell you why.
1) I'm not trying to date or marry her.
2) I won't be there long enough to see how smart she is.
3) I will only be there for an hour so i would like something pretty to look at.

just my opinion,
CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Pretty girls rule the world!!
+1
How ever pussy is pussy.
If she is a chatter box in bed or i have to look up words on the Ghetto Ebonics Translator
there will be no 2nd.

http://www.englishtoghetto.com/

Originally Posted by BossyWillson
Fair enough!! lmao
Some would say pretty-- but I've had more appointment requests due to my posts on the board than due to my pictures. I'm cute-- but I'm way more smart than pretty.

Pretty fades.. but stupid is forever. Its rare to see a hot 20 year old look just as hot when she's 50.
Some would say pretty-- but I've had more appointment requests due to my posts on the board than due to my pictures. I'm cute-- but I'm way more smart than pretty.

Pretty fades.. but stupid is forever. Its rare to see a hot 20 year old look just as hot when she's 50. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

My thoughts, exactly.
  • dgc92
  • 03-18-2018, 04:50 PM
Well, you could always go for smart AND pretty. Me, I don't care about smart so much. I've liked plenty of girls who weren't geniuses. I'm guessing you were asking more about personalities clicking or something like that.

The personality is really important. The looks are really important. If I had to go for one, though, I guess personality as long as she's at least kind of cute. If she's nice to me, I'll at least visit again some other time, see if I can be okay with her looks. Being a bitch is an absolute deal breaker no matter how hot she is.

But still, I wouldn't take just one, she's gotta be hot AND nice.
I think smart, pretty and a sexy very fuckable body seems to bring out the best))))