Nice to see bambitcho and lying "tanto" lexas are getting some quiet time together

Plenty of time for them to share the big pink angry font.
Plenty of time for them to share the big pink angry font. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
What say you, tanto.

It has to be you saying something.
Your butt boys are banned.
Munchie .... you talking to yourself?

The more I don't post the more stupid stuff you post.
Plenty of time for them to share the big pink angry font. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Somebody call Uber, Manassmuncher is done...

It's his 3-day weekend binge. BigTex must be his weekend drinking buddy.
Two more "Go with thing you know" guys....I mean girls. You post. You don't post. Who cares?
One of you can be proven wrong in minutes, the other has opinions that are constanly trumpish and small minded.

Munchie .... you talking to yourself?

The more I don't post the more stupid stuff you post. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Iffy, iffy, iffy. 2 of your boyfriends banned and you're stuck with a third tier friend. Chin up though (no, not to blow again). It could have been dick-sucking-klansman or the other site racist, canuk-takes-it-all.
Somebody call Uber, Manassmuncher is done...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's his 3-day weekend binge. BigTex must be his weekend drinking buddy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
[SIZE="3"]It's sure been nice while you've been licking bambitcho's balls. I thought maybe you and jdouche were playing "World According to Garp" parked in his driveway but then you don't have a dick to be bit off.[SIZE]
Rough night? Still drunk and waiting for the hangover I see.
Rough night? Still drunk and waiting for the hangover I see. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And wondering why his eyes are STILL glued shut after being pivot man ALL night during the reach-around crew's bukakke sessions !
Another thought provoking post by Gey Rey.

Iffy, iffy, iffy. 2 of your boyfriends banned and you're stuck with a third tier friend. Chin up though (no, not to blow again). It could have been dick-sucking-klansman or the other site racist, canuk-takes-it-all.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
There are only 5-6 0zombies left on this forum, Manassmuncher...

Your triggering amuses us!

What a douche-bag.

Your level of come back is equal to the presence of the illiterate twerp and your boyfriend bambitcho.

Zero.

Now fuck off, tanto.

Rough night? Still drunk and waiting for the hangover I see. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And because there are more douche-bags on this site than normal folk that means........?

Nothing bitch.

There have always been more of you douche-bags. And you repeating your horseshit over and over still doesn't make it true.

There are only 5-6 0zombies left on this forum, Manassmuncher...

Your triggering amuses us!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Another thought provoking post by Gey Rey. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sorry if I outed YOUR crew's weekly MEATing there assup ! SNICK !
I see ShitSandwichMuncher is munchin' on another one! He alternates between cocks and shitsandwiches.