Fat providers in SA???

So, the recent trashing of larger (over 130lb) providers is running rampant. If you live or visit SA please tell me which do you prefer.

& i would aslo like to know how you gentleman classify BBW, spinners, and are curvy women different from bbw?
With all you gentlemen saying you like larger women , where is my man

Love to hear you opinions.
<3 Caramel
Im 135 and proud I dont understand why many men bash curvy wen and 98% of these men are fat themselves they should look in the mirror first before bashing women. All women are beautiful in my opinion these negative comments are un called for
I completely agree with you, why would you trash the only women who will see you, i know most spinners dont want to be squished by a 250lb man. Im 160lb and i dont look like it at all.
Hurts my feelings because im considered large, whats a woman to do....
Find more respectful Gentlemen
From a thicker girl just ignore the comments. Not all men feel this way and you dont want to see anyone who thought that way anyways. Don't let it hurt your feelings those people don't make a difference anyways.

The men that enjoy a thick girl will make up for it I promise.
Your right!!
Thank you
Don't EVER let a man make you feel undesirable, just because you have curves. You embrace YOU, embrace your beauty, your curves and don't ever give a shit what men think about curvy women.
And sure as hell don't allow their negativity to hurt your feelings.

Your not fat. Your a beautiful curvacious woman. Tell yourself everyday, that your beautiful, and your sure to never let a mans disrespectful negativity get to you.

And FYI, men who bash women's bodies. Are men who don't view females are women, but as objects. They simply have no respect for women, let alone for themselves.
Allowing them to know your feelings are hurt. Just makes them proud they can treat woman with such utter disrespect. Don't give them the satisfaction.

I completely agree with you, why would you trash the only women who will see you, i know most spinners dont want to be squished by a 250lb man. Im 160lb and i dont look like it at all.
Find more respectful Gentlemen Originally Posted by CarmelCleva
From a thicker girl just ignore the comments. Not all men feel this way and you dont want to see anyone who thought that way anyways. Don't let it hurt your feelings those people don't make a difference anyways.

The men that enjoy a thick girl will make up for it I promise. Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
Listen to NJ.

Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes.
Find more respectful Gentlemen Originally Posted by CarmelCleva
Large? not a chance!!!

Maybe large on the fun factor but that is a great feature!!
Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes, its how they present themselves...I personally like curves.

Carmel, you are hot!!!
It's the nature of the beast! There will always be the boy clowns and bullys who never grew up...they dont' respect themselves enough to respect any of us!

They think they're making the VOLUPTUOUS providers feel bad by giving kudos to those of us who are spinners...NOT! Tasteless and classless isn't attractive...no matter how much money is behind the stupidity...not all money is good money!
  • Maxx
  • 05-30-2012, 04:03 PM
I have had the PLEASURE, to be with many different sized women. Small, tall, short and curvy. I have had much better experiences with the (as it's been put) larger or thick women over 130 lbs. Don't get me wrong, I've had good experiences with "spinners" but by far more "satisfying" experiences with the other women. I've made repeat visits to more "thick" women than spinners because of the experience I was given. All women deserve respect! As WM and NJ iterated, these so called gentlemen only view you as objects, don't let it get to you. There are plenty of "other men that do appreciate a "woman" and her abilities.
Not sure where the bashing is coming from... I havent been on the board here lately. I like em thick when it comes to my preference, curves an added plus. I have seen spinners, BBW(small, med & large), milfs, curvacious vixxens.... and 98% of them are beautiful an yet all different. Variety is the spice of life. I remember hearing or reading the formula for a spinner was the "rule of 100" back in the ASPD day. If ur measurments totaled 100 or less then u were classified as a spinner. 36-24-36 = 96 for example. I've never paid much attention to the numbers... its what my eyes lay sight on when the door opens, I'm a sucker for a nice smile and like MC Hammer says "Pumps and a Bump" goes a long way with me. Or the great Sir Mix-a-lot... "I like Big BUtTs.... well u get the point. As most have already stated dont take it to heart... for that one who doesnt see in a certain light.... there are 4-5 that will.
I enjoy a woman that has curves, it's natural!! Not these skinny bony girls people see on TV. You ladies should not feel bashed or uncomfortable at all, you all look sexy!
I guess i have to comment on this thread just like i have on the other threads! I have yet come across a provider that was just a hell no, youre too fat! And as i stated before, i havent been on this board long, but been hobbying for a good 4-5 years on and off. Plain and simple, if guys are calling you or pming you, youre doing something right! If you have repeat customers, youre doing something right! If you look in the mirror and say, "damn, i can pull any guy i want," you got it going on! If you got curves and some meat, almost every guy that walks by will break their neck trying to look at you! What do guys prefer: flat as a board or ass & titties( please excuse my language). Ive heard of "ass or breast" men (im an ass man myself), but never heard of "washboard or pelvic bone to the gut" men! Just saying! To each their own...spinners, bbw, huge women, uhly women all have guys that prefer them!