Meet & Greet Lunch - Tuesday, June 5

Just the usual low-key reminder that the invites are out and lots of RSVPs.

Many new (and previously unknown) "faces" planning to attend -- plus some coming "out of the woodwork" and even from a hundred miles or more away.

Vouching closes at noon Monday.

See y'all there!

(This meet and greet is in no way sponsored by nor connected to eccie.net nor to any other hobby board although these very generously allow bandwidth to announce our continuing local events.)
How do I get vouched?
You have to get 3 resent vouches. So if you have seen 3 providers resent ask them to give you a vouch.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-03-2012, 11:44 AM
How do I get vouched? Originally Posted by toutiorix
Send a PM to ck1942 to learn all about it.
As noted in my signature "Local Event Rules" gives vouching requirements and the event rules. If for some reason you cannot see my signature, here's another LINK
Mmmmm food.
The 50 (number, not age!) folks at lunch were an interesting crew.

Mark your calendar for the Happy Hour on Tuesday, June 19.
If I would have known about this sooner I more than likely could have went.

I'm long overdue for a trip to SA. Been too long!

GO SPURS GO! GO SPURS GO!
thank you ck ....i had a nice time at the lunch inn
I wouldn't mind going to one of these. Are they ever on any day other than Tuesday?
I had an AWSOME time! It was great meeting new faces and catching up with old! Unfortunently I had to leave San Antonio a little early... Not sure if I will make the 19th... Highly doubt it but I will try to make the one after that... Also had a BLAST at the after lunch in...
. Also had a BLAST at the after lunch in... Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets

I must say --- That was an interesting day LOL

Good to meet all the people I did and see some that I have known

See yall on the 19th if everything works out
Had a great time, thanks CK. Met some very nice ladies, hope to see them again.
Sorry i couldnt make it, i tried my hardest, but tuesday turned into a working lunch, aka no lunch, all work. I pray i can make it on the 19th
ForteNighter wrote;
".....I wouldn't mind going to one of these. Are they ever on any day other than Tuesday?....."
Since 2001 or so ==> your planning committee has tried almost every day of the week and for a long time -- we were more or less "zeroed" in on Thursday. Perhaps it is time we re-visit the options and would appreciate any suggestions anyone might have (PMs appreciated or direct posting @ OH2). Also - please be aware Austin is part of that scheduling too..

and so very VERY nice meeting you Nikki......

foxyred73 - you looked just as nice as ever and glad you're back from your trip