State: Arkansas
Address: I-30 on John Hardin Dr.
Activities: Massage HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Older Korean- wore glasses - dress stayed on
Recommendation: Yes
Drove out there for a visit and they weren’t open at 1115. Jpw location was open though and had a very pleasant visit.
Jpw?
So they are still open I keep seeing different shit.
Went there Tuesday night the 6th and Wednesday afternoon the 7th. Weren't open either time.
Went there Tuesday night the 6th and Wednesday afternoon the 7th. Weren't open either time. Originally Posted by GoGoPowerRanger
He might have gotten that date wrong then. He may have accidentally put the date he wrote about this encounter instead of the actual date of the encounter.
Did they get over-zealous with the advertising? I just had one visit there.
Jpw? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Street in jacksonville
Sorry. Date of visit was 5/13/23
Jpw? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
JP Wright
I visited on last week and they were closed and all of the posters that had been taped to the front windows had been removed. So it would appear they're closed for good.
I texted the number on google and got a response they would be open on Friday
I texted the number on google and got a response they would be open on Friday Originally Posted by Bubba_3000
That’s weird so why have they’ve been closed for a month then? I was passing through and went by there on May 14th, Mother’s Day, on a Sunday and they were closed then. Now granted it was close to 9 pm when I went and it was a holiday so I assumed they just shut it down early. The guy who wrote this encounter said he went on the 13th of May so I’m assuming they’ve been closed since May 14th. I drive through there every now and then most recently yesterday and each time I’ve driven through Jacksonville since Mother’s Day when I went, they’ve been closed because usually you can see that sign lit up from the interstate. Basically what I’m saying is that seems a little suspect them being back open all of a sudden.