Dont you hate miss appointments? What should be a good idea of avoiding that...

San Antonio my dearest play ground.
Now that school is out i got a couple of days off. I have to use my time wisely.

What should i do to other playmates who just cant keep thier word. So fustrated at times, it makes me not wanna play...

And i always wanna play.
So im planning and coming out to play but i cant seem to get the right dates.

Ladies isnt annoying where viceversa the other party doesnt properly take care of businesses.
All fun and games till someone gets hurt.
Just a thought...
Happens to all of us. Having a loyal following should help no shows I would think.
Happens to all of us. Having a loyal following should help no shows I would think. Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
+1
Ive made it back
  • ttmax
  • 12-22-2016, 04:29 AM
This is just a joke, don't try this! I will catch hell from mongers..... but on this similar situation it always intrigues me whe a doctors office seems to double book and has me waiting? maybe to pay back the last time I was late or did a no call no show on them!
Well, in some cases double booking seems possible around here. I won't say who, they know who they are.
Missed appointments are very frustrating. I've had cases where girls are sharing an incall and book conflicting appointments. After a few back to back missed appointments, I've taken to the real world. I can get disappointed there just as easily and occasionally get lucky for "free". It's almost always new providers or a first appointment that gets missed. My regulars are always very good at scheduling, which is why they are regulars.
Valid question, s.a.l.m.

Perhaps you could sort of meet more gents "ahead of time."

Several obvious methods to accomplish this:

-- commenting on their posts either in public or via pm,

-- posting your own original thoughts to give gents a view of your intellectual thoughts and your personality and, omg!

-- perhaps even face-to-face at a local meet-n-greet.

Best of luck out there and happy holidays!
@ck1962

I absolutely love your ideas!
Im young, fairly new and always curious and most definitely serious about my own persona and the quality of life i live. Always willing to learn and try new things, and my favorite new encounters. Thank you hun.