types of reviews

I have a suggestion about what info should be allowed in the reviews. I understand if its concerning no shows or something like blackmail or a provider taking the money and not doing the call. But for a guy to be able to post things that are just completely shallow and degrading I think should be left out because not every one has problems with every little problem a woman has with her appearance. I mean its just a bunch of drama and it feels like I am doing more defending myself than actually being able to enjoy the time I spend with guys. My self worth and complex has been stepped on and torn apart after reviews that are really just guys being upset because they are not getting exactly what they want because they will not pay the amount that is requested. Also when they want an hour and I am unable to give the whole hour due to me being a single mom and so I have to cut the visit short they retaliate by posting a ugly review about my appearance. Well he sure didn't have a problem keeping it hard during the session. I just don't think its right that they can post things that are not truth and then the provider is left to defend herself.
I have a suggestion about what info should be allowed in the reviews. I understand if its concerning no shows or something like blackmail or a provider taking the money and not doing the call. But for a guy to be able to post things that are just completely shallow and degrading I think should be left out because not every one has problems with every little problem a woman has with her appearance. I mean its just a bunch of drama and it feels like I am doing more defending myself than actually being able to enjoy the time I spend with guys. My self worth and complex has been stepped on and torn apart after reviews that are really just guys being upset because they are not getting exactly what they want because they will not pay the amount that is requested. Also when they want an hour and I am unable to give the whole hour due to me being a single mom and so I have to cut the visit short they retaliate by posting a ugly review about my appearance. Well he sure didn't have a problem keeping it hard during the session. I just don't think its right that they can post things that are not truth and then the provider is left to defend herself. Originally Posted by Skyler Haze
Paying clients giving experiences about paid sessions.Blacklist folks experiences.I have clients don't write reviews on pay to play websites because it's illegal business. Clinets don't Want to tell the world clients paid for hooker.
There have been other websites that allowed the provider to respond, but it just creates an endless he said, she said, and nothing is ever settled, just ads to the confusion. I looked at your showcase and I'm sure you have plenty of people who tell you you're beautiful every day. Don't let one asshole destroy your self esteem. Be confident that you are the hot piece of ass that you are. If I lived in Texas I would see you for sure. My preference is for providers in the late 30's to 50's range, so I certainly don't mind a woman whose body shows some life experience. Hope they don't mind mine.
That is kind of the nature of the internet. For what it is worth, I usually think I can read between the lines when a guy is writing bullshit. But I think the girls should have a thread board of their own where they can talk about guys.
  • KateB
  • 04-18-2017, 12:25 PM
Yes i totally understand.. My biggest pet peeve is when they write a bad review and didnt even see u lol.. To funny.. That happened to me on another site (msb)... Also every man i encounter tries or wants gfe daty... Like no ones believes in safety anymore?
Yes i totally understand.. My biggest pet peeve is when they write a bad review and didnt even see u lol.. To funny.. That happened to me on another site (msb)... Also every man i encounter tries or wants gfe daty... Like no ones believes in safety anymore? Originally Posted by KateB
Good point write bad review and didn't even see pro.Find bad review on another pay to pay website. My clients don't write reviews pay to play websites because it's illegal business.Clients don't want to tell world on pay to play websites clients paid for hooker.
I have a suggestion about what info should be allowed in the reviews. I understand if its concerning no shows or something like blackmail or a provider taking the money and not doing the call. But for a guy to be able to post things that are just completely shallow and degrading I think should be left out because not every one has problems with every little problem a woman has with her appearance. I mean its just a bunch of drama and it feels like I am doing more defending myself than actually being able to enjoy the time I spend with guys. My self worth and complex has been stepped on and torn apart after reviews that are really just guys being upset because they are not getting exactly what they want because they will not pay the amount that is requested. Also when they want an hour and I am unable to give the whole hour due to me being a single mom and so I have to cut the visit short they retaliate by posting a ugly review about my appearance. Well he sure didn't have a problem keeping it hard during the session. I just don't think its right that they can post things that are not truth and then the provider is left to defend herself. Originally Posted by Skyler Haze
I agree with you that he shouldn't have bashed you about your appearance. If you had to cut the session short with me, I would expect some kind of remedy though. I'm sure we would have worked anacceptable solution out.
I'm not a big fan of the fact that providers can't see the ROS part of their own reviews. I understand not wanting the review threads to turn into nonstop revolving drama, but something about it just puts me off a little bit. I personally never put anything in a review that I would not be OK with the lady in question reading.

I'd also support adding a "Providers only" section, like the "Men's Lounge" (forgive me if one already exists and I just don't know about it).
I have always considered DATY was part of the GFE experiance. Do you post that you won't do DATY?
We DO have ladies only sections....They leak like a sieve.
I'm not a big fan of the fact that providers can't see the ROS part of their own reviews. I understand not wanting the review threads to turn into nonstop revolving drama, but something about it just puts me off a little bit. I personally never put anything in a review that I would not be OK with the lady in question reading.

I'd also support adding a "Providers only" section, like the "Men's Lounge" (forgive me if one already exists and I just don't know about it). Originally Posted by Easy Does It
Good point reviews
We DO have ladies only sections....They leak like a sieve. Originally Posted by alaine
Seems to be the opposite where I am. Men's lounge seems to leak like a sieve.
I think the ladies can read the first part of the review but not the ROS section. I attempt to put as much as I can in the first part. one time I didn't write a review because it was a train wreck. Neither one of us matched. Not her fault and I couldn't settle down as I wanted to laugh. I wrote one no review and I waited several days before writing it. I insist on a GFE session. she on the other was as cold as she could be. I have met so many wonderful women in the hobby. I try to treat every one as a gentleman would treat a long time friend.