Need Suggestions ASAP*!*!

I am Summer I need to move for personal reasons but plan to continue on working in the hobby..I need to find a place thats good for me to start over a place with a decent amount of nightlife and a place with a very active hobby. I am in a time crunch so I am open to all suggestions and if anyone recommends their town also let me know of any places that are resonable that u might know of for rent since in having to pay to fix my car and cost of driving to where ever is gonna be expensive...Open To All Suggestions..:sp_ike :
Being a 4'7 spinner I am thinking you could go just about any where and make it.

Pic a city and get a room for a bit, save money and rent a place.

Business like yours can be set up any where.

Rochester, NY you would need a ticket machine for the line you would have.
Come to Dallas
Place ads in cities you think you will like and see what your response is.. I personally love Austin!
Place ads in cities you think you will like and see what your response is.... Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
This ^^^^

But perhaps only cities within a one day drive of whichever area you may want to end up in, or back in, later on.
Pull out a map and draw a circle about 800 miles from that.
Cities within are your shopping area.
Remember ECCIE is really only lower and central midwest.
(Although upstate NY has its fans).
Are there other boards you're familiar with?
Please make sure that circle is Several hundred miles from SBC, at least until you clear up that issue darlin.
Majic
Please make sure that circle is Several hundred miles from SBC, at least until you clear up that issue darlin.
Majic Originally Posted by MajicPlayground
Yes, please put a lot of distance🛣 between you and SBC! We definitely do not need your ISSUES nor your DRAMA here.

DD
Place ads in cities you think you will like and see what your response is.. I personally love Austin! Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
Good point marketing ads in diffrent cities and states.Hello Austin fronm Indiana
I would say anywhere 4-5 hours away
Maybe Tyler/Longview to start
Post ads
Yes, please put a lot of distance🛣 between you and SBC! We definitely do not need your ISSUES nor your DRAMA here.

DD
Originally Posted by destinydevine
Wow, In your showcase you give yourself the name Psycho Sexy!
  • ddot
  • 06-17-2017, 07:42 AM
Come.to.erie.pennsylvania &I could put u.up.on.a place.to.stay.too..pm.me.6996