Turks building walls

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-crisis-latest

Turks building walls along the Iran/Iraq/Syria border.

that tells you that they're not stupid.
  • WTF
  • 06-15-2017, 05:14 AM

that tells you that they're not stupid. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do you even know wtf you are posting?

Do you know that Turkey was not for the Iraq invasion. Do you understand what problem the Turks think the Kurds are?

http://www.newsweek.com/why-turkey-w...l-winner-76701

I have no problem with building a wall between the U.S. and Mexico to slow illegal immigration. I do not want taxpayers to pay for it. How many times were we promised that Mexico would pay for "the wall"?
How many times did we hear if you like your ins.you can keep your ins.
Its politics daaaaa
  • WTF
  • 06-15-2017, 11:03 AM
Its politics daaaaa Originally Posted by gary5912
Now you're getting it, they are all liars, Trump being compulsive!

Think about how you have obsessed over that one lie, yet given Trump a pass on hundreds of lies.
Its politics daaaaa Originally Posted by gary5912
There is a major difference. When Obamacare was passed, Obama believed, maybe naively, that that would be the case. He was proven wrong.

According to Politifact:

"In 2009 and again in 2012, PolitiFact rated Obama’s statement Half True, which means the statement is partially correct and partially wrong. We noted that while the law took pains to leave some parts of the insurance market alone, people were not guaranteed to keep insurance through thick and thin. It was likely that some private insurers would continue to force people to switch plans, and that trend might even accelerate.

No one knows exactly how many people got notices, because the health insurance market is largely private and highly fragmented. Analysts estimated the number at about 4 million (and potentially higher), out of a total insured population of about 262 million.

That was less than 2 percent, but there was no shortage of powerful anecdotes about canceled coverage."

And Obama confessed that his statement was incorrect:

"In announcing the fix, Obama again conceded he had exaggerated. "There is no doubt that the way I put that forward unequivocally ended up not being accurate," he said. "It was not because of my intention not to deliver on that commitment and that promise. We put a grandfather clause into the law, but it was insufficient.""

So, in my opinion, we have a mistake by Obama vs. a lie by Trump. Obama tried to live up to his promise and failed. There is no way that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. And Trump did nothing to try to make Mexico pay for it. And it will be a cold day in hell when Trump ever admits he made a mistake on this issue.

The Catholics build walls ... the Israelis build walls ...

Oh, Mexicans (Citizens of Mexico) build walls!

I recognize that loudmouthed carpetbaggers who think they know all about Texas, and particularly the "way they think it ought to be," don't realize that in Texas ...

... "Good fences make good neighbors"!
  • WTF
  • 06-15-2017, 11:22 AM
The Catholics build walls ... the Israelis build walls ...

Oh, Mexicans (Citizens of Mexico) build walls!

I recognize that loudmouthed carpetbaggers who think they know all about Texas, and particularly the "way they think it ought to be," don't realize that in Texas ...

... "Good fences make good neighbors"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why did Reagan tell Gorbachev to tear down that wall?

Carpetbaggers? You still living in the late 1800's South? You hated the Carpetbaggers coming in and freeing the Slaves?

House builders do also ...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434319

And most, if not all, restricted subdivisions require fences.
  • WTF
  • 06-15-2017, 11:44 AM
House builders do also ...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434319

And most, if not all, restricted subdivisions require fences. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Awww...the racist LexyLiar has resorted to posting a link that he thinks outs my RWI.

You can't tell us why Reagan and Gorbachev to tear down that wall?

Is that question to difficult for you?

RWI is easy to get LL...you're not as loved as you seem to think.
There is a major difference. When Obamacare was passed, Obama believed, maybe naively, that that would be the case. He was proven wrong.

According to Politifact:

"In 2009 and again in 2012, PolitiFact rated Obama’s statement Half True, which means the statement is partially correct and partially wrong. We noted that while the law took pains to leave some parts of the insurance market alone, people were not guaranteed to keep insurance through thick and thin. It was likely that some private insurers would continue to force people to switch plans, and that trend might even accelerate.

No one knows exactly how many people got notices, because the health insurance market is largely private and highly fragmented. Analysts estimated the number at about 4 million (and potentially higher), out of a total insured population of about 262 million.

That was less than 2 percent, but there was no shortage of powerful anecdotes about canceled coverage."

And Obama confessed that his statement was incorrect:

"In announcing the fix, Obama again conceded he had exaggerated. "There is no doubt that the way I put that forward unequivocally ended up not being accurate," he said. "It was not because of my intention not to deliver on that commitment and that promise. We put a grandfather clause into the law, but it was insufficient.""

So, in my opinion, we have a mistake by Obama vs. a lie by Trump. Obama tried to live up to his promise and failed. There is no way that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. And Trump did nothing to try to make Mexico pay for it. And it will be a cold day in hell when Trump ever admits he made a mistake on this issue. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You and sources like politifact say Obama was half truth he new it was a lie to begin with but Trump lies imho Obama lied just like the rest of the democrap party does
Now you're getting it, they are all liars, Trump being compulsive!

Think about how you have obsessed over that one lie, yet given Trump a pass on hundreds of lies. Originally Posted by WTF
Let me correct you WTF I did not obsess over anything Osama Obama did and he was full of lies for 8 years to many to list Trump was not my first choice to begin with but has told less lies than Hilldabeast I would like to see Cruz run again in 2020
  • WTF
  • 06-15-2017, 12:19 PM
Oh, I think hands down, Trump is the biggest liar in my time.

I do not think Trump will run again, so Cruz will probably run again in 2020.
Walls were why ladders were invented.
Walls were why ladders were invented. Originally Posted by wordup666
Actually, you're incorrect. There were no "walls" in the Garden of Eden, but the apple trees were extraordinarily tall and full of "high-hanging" apples to munch upon.

Ladders were merely an adaptation of a "tool" for another task.