Useless Funny Facts Pt.3

Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.

The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.

One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today is because cotton growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers-they saw it as competition.

Currently one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.

The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan."

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, dogs only have about ten.

Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.

If Barbie were life-size her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall and have a neck twice the length of a normal human's neck.

Feb 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.

The Pentagon, in Arlington, Virginia, has twice as many bathrooms as is necessary.

A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.

The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

Polar bears are left-handed.

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds, that makes the catfish rank #1 for animal having the most taste buds.

The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.

First novel ever written on a typewriter is Tom Sawyer.

Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.

Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.

The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.

TYPEWRITER, is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.

If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

The word racecar and kayak are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left.

A cockroach will live nine days without its head, before it starves to death.

Butterflies taste with their feet.

Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

Starfish haven't got brains.
Why the hell does the pentagon have so many bathrooms wtf .
Why the hell does the pentagon have so many bathrooms wtf . Originally Posted by Haxxors
I'm more worried about how many Atomic Bombs worth of energy I've produced in my life to date and how much more I have yet to produce!!
Why the hell does the pentagon have so many bathrooms wtf . Originally Posted by Haxxors
our tax dollars have to go somewhere
I'm more worried about how many Atomic Bombs worth of energy I've produced in my life to date and how much more I have yet to produce!! Originally Posted by Cody998