new 210 area

I have browsed here and some other places a while but had never bothered to make an account because I was on the fence about giving
this a try.
Is there a guideline of dos/don'ts, safety tips and the like? Should I have a second phone for this? Any other considerations for a first timer?
Welcome!! ALWAYS remember this is a P4P site NOT Match.Com!! Get a burner phone!! NEVER give out your RW information. NEVER get suckered in on a pay by credit card, pay pal, etc.......before meeting. NEVER meet at your house. NEVER get suckered into getting the room in your name. NEVER let the donation out of your reach before services are provided. NEVER take your wallet or any ID to a meet or more cash that the donation. Stay OFF BP!!!! Be POLITE to the ladies. Find a newbie provider and write a review so you can get PA access. Show up to your meetings on time, freshly showered, smelling fresh, brush your teeth, wash your hair, and use deodorant. That will take you far. Research, research, research, this site can be your best friend. Beware of rouge WKs Any other specific questions, PM me.
Welcome!