Accepting CC and which company is good

I used to accept CC via square until they shut me down after a good many years. So now I'm looking for suggestions on how to accept payment on my website or in person for the gent wanting to use a credit card.
I've signed up for Venmo but not sure how it works and if someone shows up with a CC. Cash is king but for those other times......
I used to accept CC via square until they shut me down after a good many years. So now I'm looking for suggestions on how to accept payment on my website or in person for the gent wanting to use a credit card.
I've signed up for Venmo but not sure how it works and if someone shows up with a CC. Cash is king but for those other times...... Originally Posted by Meadow Love
The problem with a lot of vendors is that they can shut you down if they determine that you are doing something against their terms... I had thought of PayPal, but my assistant explained the problems with things like that, and I believe Venmo is in the same boat, and the charges can always be reversed.

Sorry if that doesn't help, but I don't accept anything but cash. They can get cash advances on their cards, too.
Not to mention it leaves a paper trail and can lead to issues for either or both. Just cash for me.